1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Your Feedback on a preorder

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latrans

Latrans Void-Bound Voyager

I'd definitely preorder and say the humble store is a great secondary place to sell (primary being playstarbound.com)

2. GamerGod

GamerGod Phantasmal Quasar

I would love a preorder but with the payment can i use my creditcard to preorder?
    Tiers I would love to see would be action figures and toys.

3. xiX47

xiX47 Aquatic Astronaut

Is there will be a PaySafeCard pre-order option? sry for bad english :iswydt:

4. GonzoMind

GonzoMind Aquatic Astronaut

Please do this. I would love to pre-order Starbound especially if doing so would possibly help the game to be released at an earlier date.

P.S. I just wanted to thank the Chucklefish team for all the hard work and time put in to making this amazing game.

5. p2mc28

p2mc28 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The moment I have the ability to preorder, I will preorder for myself and my three brothers. And perhaps a friend or two or three.

6. Banerath

Banerath Master Chief

if it is anythink like the minecraft pre purchases (purchase alpha beta access now for XX gt full access on launch) and from reading the origonal post it seems to then yes please do this thing

7. Jawad Alam

Jawad Alam Tentacle Wrangler

My wallet is ready :D

xboy777 likes this.
  8. Korrac

Korrac Void-Bound Voyager

That sounds like the best idea i have heard this decade.

Make it possible to pre-order NOW!

9. Corpsie

Corpsie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I believe the phrase is "shut up and take my money"

I would have been happy to do this for alpha access, even knowing that I'd have to wade through and report tedious bugs that the dev team didn't want to see in the wild. Even if you don't get past beta it's still worth sacrificing a few beers.

10. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

You don't know what happen to sim city? Where did they have accident when pre-order? No????Come on they said that they are trying update or fix a glitch that keep on going and going and have to cut down prices and return some thous money to customer or something like that. I am trying find my linking page but they show it on youtube some sort.

11. DevonDe

DevonDe Big Damn Hero

What's your original language?

12. Scarysnake

Scarysnake Subatomic Cosmonaut

If there's some sort of kick starter thing I think we should be able to get a physical copy, maybe even signed by the developers.

13. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

why you ask that? I only say simple trying not prevent accident happening to the games. Even its downloadable, I am just saying few odd meaning by what I write, if you don't know about original "bread and cheese". You want me crack it down bit more? I am second guessing yea, I am saying (trying not to changing meaning originally) I just want let developer notices other company who had screwed up during in the past, try not end up mistake they had before, so try do your best to not make too much mistakes occurs times goes by.

Anyway sorry I side track your answer, its "ENGLISH MF! DO YOU SPEAK IT!" sorry I am just doing that small troll dorkish moment if you ask where I lived its in "dead island" :rofl: (over trolling moment and stuck in boarding *sigh*)

14. DevonDe

DevonDe Big Damn Hero

I never got to see Pulp Fiction. Was the movie any good? I use the quote occasionally but I've never seen the movie as a whole.

15. xboy777

xboy777 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That would be a lot of signatures :rofl:

16. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Huh, is there a thread concerning Tiy's tweet there about a price?

I'll gladly pay 15 bucks to help get things runnin'. That's a pretty fair price.

17. Indeimaus

Indeimaus Seal Broken

I'll gladly pay $15-$30 for the game and/or early access!

(to be honest though, I'd pay as much as the game is no matter what :p)

xboy777 likes this.
  18. Triple0

Triple0 Space Spelunker

HI, I just signed up after watching a few vids on your game and I would love to pre-order this game to help you guys out!

Stay cool!

19. empxa

empxa Seal Broken

I'll preorder.

20. Ph33rSnipa

Ph33rSnipa Void-Bound Voyager

Pre-order? Pfft, I'll buy you guys a goddamn country before I pay the minuscule price of a pre-order. :V

Ellie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.