Paladin Securities - "When you need that sword and shield."

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by NanoPaladin, Mar 15, 2013.

1. NanoPaladin

NanoPaladin Subatomic Cosmonaut

**I plan to make this a small multiplayer clan as well on release**
    [​IMG]
    Paladin Securities - "When you need that sword and shield"
    -Lawful Mercenary Group-

Hello and welcome to Paladin Securities.

Are you having issues with pesky space pirates? Extremely Violent Xeno's harassing your planetary expeditions? Maybe there is a rather bad Warlord on your planet that you need taken care of, the limits are endless so long as it does not go against our code of ethics.

Here at Paladin Securities we pride ourselves on lawful work for the betterment of the galaxy. If you contract our services you can expect the following:

• Lawful Work - We will only take cases for the Greater good, this said we are following a strict code of ethics.
    • Fair Pricing - We here at Paladin Securities will give you the fairest prices and the most bang for your buck, literally.
    • Professionals - We only hire professionals here at Paladin Securities so the team sent to you will always be the best and highly trained Officers.
    • One Side Service - We will not serve on more than one side of a conflict.
    • Anonymity - Even if we decline your contract due to moral conflicts we will provide you anonymity and will not release any information to anyone.
    If you are interested in joining the Paladin Securities Family you will receive many benefit's and accolades. We will only take and train the best however, be prepared for a rigorous entrance exam and training regiment. Don't let that scare you away from one of the best groups to join, if you are a person of any species and have a burning passion to do what is right then you are perfect Paladin material. Listed below are the perks and benefit's to joining us;
    • Excellent Healthcare - No matter how banged up you get on the job we will provide the best health care possible to all officers.
    • Playing with big guns - Here at Paladin Securities we will only requisition the best firearms and armor money can buy. Of course if you prefer to
    • Excellent Learning opportunities - We will provide the best chances of education to our officers. We believe if your willing to give anything and everything to others we will give that same chance to you.
    • Steady Pay - We will provide a steady months pay with chances of raises with the higher ranks you achieve in our ladder.
    • Training - When you become a Paladin we will only supply the best training possible to our officers. We believe the better the training the better the Paladin.
    • Non-Combat Positions - Not every position we have is combat related, we also strive to train the best maintainers (Space-craft, land vehicle, Mech, Communications, etc) medical personnel and Armor researchers (our newest field)
    If you wish to apply simply email your resume(if applicable) to our Founder (Nano Paladin) along with this application.
    Name:
    Why should we hire you:
    Do you have any convictions against you:

After you email all needed paper work we will run a simple background check and return your email with a ship date to training if you are accepted.
    If you have any further questions please ask them and a representative will answer them as quickly as possible.
    We eagerly await any and all patronage.

Nadroz and 70calories like this.
  2. NanoPaladin

Personnel Listing :
    • Code name : Title
    • NanoPaladin : Head Security Officer/Founder
    • Shockwave : AI Tech Lead

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Name: Shockwave
    Position Desired: Techsmith
    Why should we hire you: I've had the experience in working and leading Meteor Co and Kraken. Plus, I'm pretty awesome.
    Do you have any convictions against you: I don't really know how to answer.

4. NanoPaladin

What sort of tech do you specialize in?

Also when it comes to convictions have you committed any crimes? (From an rp standpoint)

5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I haven't exactly committed a crime, but I've helped stop a few. But that was in the old days.

I specialize in computerized tech, security tech, mining tech and even some help on fixing tech.

6. NanoPaladin

Very well we can use your assistance in a couple areas; mining operations, computerized armor systems, automated base defenses, and lastly an all around tech fixer. What position jumps at you the most?

7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Considering you said a couple, I'd like to assist in computerising armours and weapons as well as mining operations.

8. NanoPaladin

How does the title of AI Tech Lead sound? Prove your worth and you can make head AI Tech

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That sounds alright.

10. NanoPaladin

Excellent, now then show me what you can do Shockwave.... we have some mining operations that could be improved on or you can upgrade the HUDs in our helmets

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'll probably start on the mining operations, since that's an easy task, then I'll go on to improving the HUDs in the helmets.

12. NanoPaladin

Wonderful just be sure to send me your reports on the matters. Then I will head down myself and check it out.

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I found a little thing in one of the mining operations, either a sly fox has been messing around, or there is just a mistake. The drill speed was set to a 0.5 mph, which is in fact very slow, for a much advanced drill.

I've just replaced some of the drill tips with Rellaceus, an ore my group of workers obtained in research processes. The tip will be much stronger and will be able to dig stronger materials/substances/ores.

14. NanoPaladin

Interesting... set up a remote camera feed on the drill controls to see if there is a culprit messing with the drill. Also great idea to reinforce the tips, I had been tossing the idea around. Glad someone just went and did it.

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, as an experienced security technician, that's easy to set up, and I can set up a lock on each of the mining systems, just to make sure everything is properly secured.

Better get on with the helmet HUDs, what do you want me to do with them, Nano?

16. NanoPaladin

Well I do know that the targeting assistance needs to be upgraded, as well as the in helmet radar.

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh, that's good to hear. I only just set up my very own radar system, so I'm sure I could quickly make some for the helmets. As for the targeting, that's gonna be harder, but I can always use a duplicate copy of my spaceship's targeting system, it's very advanced.

18. NanoPaladin

That could work but I was thinking more of a highlighting enemy bio signatures. That way if the other functions of the helmets are knocked offline you can still target enemies in hard to see environments.

19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I could program in a system that highlights the outline of an enemy in a glowing light?

20. NanoPaladin

That was my vision for this.