Treaty of Azulia

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Do you Wish to join the Union?

1. Affirmative

63.6%
  2. Negative

27.3%
  3. Negative, and my corporation shall attack the Union!

9.1%
  1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Before I start with this, you should know that this is for the sake of rping. Its also to stop the conflict I see going on. I hope people will not only take part but also go against the treaty. For Justice And RPING! Also, sign in the posts! This should create a good place to trade stuff aswell, cuZ of the Union and stuff. Just OOC me any chages you would like;).))

The Treaty Of Azulia
    We, the people of Starbound hereby proclaim this Treaty applicable to all who take it. These applicants shall be part of the Corporation Union. Action against the Treaty and the Union will not be tolerated. We shall be just, we shall be infallible and we shall be perfect.This Conference shall be attended by every Corporation.
    The Treaty shall create a democratic, sovereign Union. Every complex construct with the ability to think and desire freedom shall be given these basic Fundamental Rights:
    1. Right To Exist
    2. Right To Make Horrible Puns
    3. Right To Self Determination
    4. Right To Liberty
    5. Right To Due Process Of Law (Yes Killer Snowman We are looking at you)
    6. Right To Freedom Of Movement, Thought, Speech And Rage At The Developers For Taking So Much Damn Time
    7. Right To Corporational War
    8. Right To Hold Weapons
    9. Right To Freedom Of Press
    There shall also be restrictions, for no Union could be perfect without equality and justice. These restrictions are:
    1. Ban On Nuclear Weapons ( For Reasons, see Article A-1)
    2. Certain Restrictions On Evolutionary Stimulation Of Known Hostile Creatures (For Reasons, see Article A-2)
    3. Restriction On Movement For Criminals (Yes Killer Snowman we are again looking at you)
    4. Restriction Of Universe Threatening Experiments
    5. Superhumans Must Register With Union (For Reasons, see [DATA EXPUNGED]
    Upon creation of the Union, a constitution shall be made with these rights in mind. The Union shall be governed by an Intergalactic Congress with representatives from every Corporation. It shall have power over these subjects:
    1. War
    2. Taxes
    3. Rights
    Any member of the Union shall protect the others, knowing that others will do the same for him/her. Any corporation in the Union does not go to war alone. The Union goes to war.
    List of Corporations In The Union:
    1. The GravityFluxFoundation (G.F.F.)
    2. Night Fox Dynamics (N.F.D.)
    3. Symnatic Corp
    4. Thundermining Inc
    5. IBI Research
    6. Opial Texsoya Research and Production
    Issues Discussed As Articles:
    Article A-1
    Due to extensive research, a group of scientists found out, during Imperium times, that nuclear weapons were getting extremely harmful on the Spacetime continuum. The reason was because of intense gamma-radiation loosening the 1-dimensional lines (also known as "strings" as shown in String theory) that runs throughout the universe. It has been proved but it is not known why.
    (Research must be concentrated on this)
    Article A-2
    Due to several corporation experimenting on Florans and giving them great speed and strength, there were breakouts. These Florans ravaged many sectors and were only contained by massive omegaburning 4 (Four) space sectors with a casualty rate of 5 (Five) quadrillion. This is why the evolutionary stimulation of hostile and aggressive creatures is forbidden.
    (( Well, thats it! Now just post suggestions and tell me if you are willing to join. Tell everyone! And if you wish to go against the Treaty, then we shall have great fun rping!))

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Just tell me to add your name and I shall! (Must be an actually good corporation not like the Nautilus Corporation. Oh, boy was that a bad one!)

3. NightLight

NightLight Void-Bound Voyager

Where do I sign?

GravityFlux likes this.
  4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Right Here, but no need ! I am going to do it right now! all you had to do was say, that you agree! Invite more people!

5. NightLight

NightLight Void-Bound Voyager

Can do. It's about 2:30 AM here now though so I'm off to bed. Goodluck with everything!

GravityFlux likes this.
  6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

7. Noc

Noc Guest

Symnatic agrees.

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Thank You name shall be added!

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Thank you! And Done!

((Also, give suggestions please. I am running low on ideas. BTW the rest of the OOC should be done in OOC chat please))

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

11. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

I hereby agree with all stuff that is said above! Add me to the list!

GravityFlux likes this.
  12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Welcome to the Union. Remember, we got your back. You go to war, we side with ya!

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Well I made some changes, aswelll as got permission for the thread from Mollygos [PRAISE THE MG MECH!]. Party!))

14. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

Well the treaty seems to need some more corporations to accept. Done.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Added IBI Research. Changed some rules.

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  16. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

Quite an interesting proposal you have hear, I will have to go over these in more depth.

harnackam and GravityFlux like this.
  17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hello the blue skies navy has just attacked gravityflux and myself. Gravityflux declares war on the blue skies navy and so do all of you.((It's in the rules))
    ((Gravityflux is busy so I had to post this.))

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  18. Noc

Noc Guest

Okay, Symnatic can provide ammunition. Could somebody show((link)) me where war was first declared?

19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*TRANSMISSION*
    WHAT THE HELL! There have been 3000 casualties! THIS IS SPARTA... wait THIS IS TERMINUS!