SIV Corp -Engineering the Future

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by SivCorp, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I must complain that your company is racist against all but avians humans and hyotl. I am offended that just because I am a floran, you may or may not have to get a small amount of information from me. My secretary, useless minion, and person who does everything for me, WoxandWarf, says it isn't so bad but I must disagree with him immensely.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

We only wish to further our knowledge of different races. We actually offer discounts to species that we have not met yet. So how is that biased?

Kitty Box likes this.
  3. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

You tell him sista

4. Mepil

Mepil Void-Bound Voyager

Since nobody sees me, beyond that hologram, not a problem to me.
    Nobody knows my race.

5. Kitty Box

The internet exists for a reason and unless you're giving me a new factory for 10 pixels it's not a very good discount.

6. SivCorp

And we respect a races anonymity. We simply offer discounts to further our collective knowledge of the universe. We can begin work on your structure as soon as we have payment...

*turns to the talking plant*
    Our discount is proportional to the knowledge we gain. Our pricing is clearly stated. I'm not sure how your plant brain works.... but this corporation is here to offer goods and services, not charity. If you would like to buy something, there is a kiosk open over there. If you would like to trade information or schematics, great. But if you want a handout, I suggest you be on your way.

*turns and leaves the florian to its choice*

((and who says every corporation has access to an internet system? I know my networks are not allowed to be accessed by anyone outside my corporation.... ))

Kitty Box likes this.
  7. Kitty Box

Fine then. I guess you're mildly reasonable. I'll buy a High Security Research Facility. I need it built on this lava planets moon. *gives co-ordinates* *transfers dollars pixels*

8. SivCorp

Very good then. We will dispatch our construction team and dropship there within the hour. It will be completed in roughly a week, depending on how dangerous the location is.

Thank you choosing SivCorp for your needs. If we can assist you in any way, let us know.

Kitty Box likes this.
  9. lloyd_5

lloyd_5 Void-Bound Voyager

i would like a militarized orbital research facility in orbit around zeebs three

10. SivCorp

* turns to newcomer*

Ah, greetings! Are there any specifications you would like for your research facility? We can accommodate many environmental conditions... should you need anything specific.

((are you a floran?))

11. lloyd_5

the facility requires extreme heat Resistance
    good day sir

((yes i`m a floran))

12. SivCorp

Well, our base model orbital research facility is very temperature tolerant and solar wind tolerant. It can't be placed right next to a sun... but it will me more than capable in orbit of any planet body.

Our base model is 3 million pixels... but you are the second plant species to come in here. We would like to know more about your species. If you could supply a data archive of your home planet and species habits/habitat, we could take off 500,000 pixels off the price.

We can go over the details at this kiosk over here.

*walks to an unoccupied kiosk along the edge of the room*

13. lloyd_5

*hands siv a mobile drive containing info about him and his planet*
    ok
    *joins siv at the kiosk*

14. SivCorp

*plugs in drive at kiosk*

Oh my, that is a good amount of data. We thank you immensely! We will add this info to our data-banks and start cross-referencing our other species data.

Now, on to the building... What type of military defense are we wanting here? Our standard model has infiltration and rouge pirate defenses, but cannot repel a full invasion. If you want that kind of capability, it will cost extra. Probably in the department of 2 million pixels for a guarantee defense. We can also add storage capabilities and food preparedness modules to withstand a lengthy siege. That runs around 500,000 pixels. Its up to you, we are flexible.

So what would you like here?

15. lloyd_5

just the basic defenses are fine all i need is the facility to be able to defend itself in case of small scale attack
    *pays for facility*

16. SivCorp

Thank you for your business! We can have that facility built up for you in 4 days. And due to the good amount of data you provided, we will instantly refund you 500,000 pixels. So your total cost will only be 2.5 million pixels.

If there is nothing more you need, you have a good day.

*bows slightly to the plant, and promptly disappears*

17. SivCorp

Our apologies on the long delay for your construction project. The conditions delayed construction by a week or so due to high volcanic activity.

But never-the-less, we have completed it! So enjoy your new facility, and thank you again for choosing SivCorp for your building needs.

Kitty Box likes this.
  18. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

*A strange floran walks up*
    Greetings. I wish to purchase A single apartment unit, 10ft in all directions. it needs to be capable of sustained flight, contain 4 beds, a small table, and a docking ramp. Name your price, and i will pay it.

19. SivCorp

*turns to the second strange plant he has encountered*

Ah, another plant being... welcome!
    Our single unit apartment building will work fine for your needs. However, flight capabilities and a docking platform will add quite a bit to the base price. The unit will be 15,000 pixels, and the enhancement will be 30,000 pixels. If that will work for you, we can have that fabricated within the hour.

20. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Seems to be a reasonable price. *gives pixels*