Connectable Mechs.

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Azorth, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

I think it would be awesome if you could make/obtain mechs that you and your friends could connect together.
    Each person would have a personal mech, but while playing together they could walk to each other and connect.
    One person would move and maybe shoot a turret that only points in one direction while the other player/s shoot a bigger gun with more maneuverability or scan enemies for weaknesses, and also maybe the more mechs you have the more health of course there will be a limit to how many.

2. TheLoanArranger

TheLoanArranger Ketchup Robot

3. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

K'MEX?

4. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Dude, is that basically like manual sentry guns that 2 ppl can ride and use?
    If it is then i love this O_O I can imagine me and my friends mechs, one bullet amazing, the other missile powerful
    Offense destroyer!!!!

5. Alternal

Alternal Existential Complex

Mechazord fight.
    I am supporting this now.

6. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

I know, it would be awesome! But not just necessarily just guns either, you could have one with a light source of some type, one with a drill, one that can fly, one for going under water, one with a grappling hook, one with high jump, seperetly these Mechs would still be cool, but a mixture of multiple Mechs would be amazing, and the possibilities near endless

Epicface likes this.
  7. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

I never really gave that much thought to mechs.
    Now that I think about it, it will be AMAZING O_O

8. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Now then.... we just need a wall of flesh like mech/demon spawn and have each player take control of a different mouth or tongue thingey....

9. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

I see what you did there!

Maw likes this.
  10. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

I've Always loved Mechs, if I could have one in real life i would never leave it lol
    Yah lol It took me awhile to get what he meant but I thought it was hilarious when I got it.

Epicface likes this.
  11. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

HAHA
    [​IMG]

12. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Oh damn, I mean this would be great especially with mechs with different functions, but what about different speeds?
    A 30 ton mech that can travel along at 130km/h can't drag along that mech weighs 200 tons and goes at 25km/h.
    My mech would have a shield as it's weapon and would attach to a mech with a huge rail gun.

Epicface likes this.
  13. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

One side has a machine gun
    Other side has a huge energy sword, coupled with a cloak.
    It moves fast speed, as its an infiltrator.

Now my signiture one has one side tons and tons of missles
    other side has a energy shield which makes me invulnerable to almost everything, but only for 5 seconds and has a recharge of 2 minutes.
    This guy is huge, so he moves very slowly.

14. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

Yah, they would move slower but they might also have longer strides it depends on how they connect, and there might be a mech with a sprint like ability, but the biggest mechs would be on bottom so it would probablly go by their speed

15. Slendamon

Slendamon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like Power Rangers? Im Down! :laugh:

madkillller, Duplo and HappyVader like this.
  16. Speno1

Speno1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are you a fan of power rangers by any chance?
    I love this idea, I think it would add a lot of co-op to the game and make it more enjoyable to play multiplayer.
    Should all mechs be able to do this or just some?

17. Azorth

Azorth Big Damn Hero

Lol, I am in fact a fan of power rangers, I'm even making a medieval power ranger cosplay for a con next year.
    I believe so too, Multiplaying just makes games so much more fun, and even more so when it fits in the game well.
    When I originally thought of the idea I was thinking it would be it's own type of mech "K'mexs" so to speak lol they would be smaller personal mechs until connected to other players mechs.

18. Speno1

Speno1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool, sounds great!

19. Patrick

Patrick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There would need to be a limit to the ones you can connect, imagine connecting a tank like one that is meant to have terrible mobility, and a free-running mech that is meant to be terrible at attacking. Op as hell.

20. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

I see what you did there
    So would this type of mech be our standard vehicle then... or what?