1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

3. Sinte Monterne

Sinte Monterne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When you have already repaired the mission "Infiltration"? Whenever I try to pass it, the game gives me an error

Attached Files:

• 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
  4. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

I doubt Sayter can help you without a log.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Correct, which is why the main page specifically states this.

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

7. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

Which bees prefer which flowers when I have set up apiaries??? Also does the biome or the ground make a difference?

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The wiki answers literally everything you need to know.
    https://frackinuniverse.miraheze.org/wiki/Bees

rpg4e and Arti78 like this.
  9. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

During the last 10 hours of gameplay I noticed something very annoying: I have several large apiaries. All have 64 Anti-Mite-Frame-III & 64 Solarium-Frame each. The most annoying thing is the Apiary with the honey bees. This one has mites all the time, I take it down, put it up again, put the frame in, bees in, turn around, and bang, more mites on it. 3-4 minutes later the apiary is gray again. And this has been going on for hours. Restarting the game multiple times didn't help either.

Can you please change the infection rates?? So it's really no fun to raise bees.... ( Raising the lifecycle of bees would be good too :D )

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Raise the resistance against mites of your bees and this won't be an issue. Or use anti-mite frames.

11. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

That's the problem: as i said above, I already use 64 Anti-Mite-Frame-III.... How to raise the resistance of bees??? Hmm, maybe this is written in the wiki too.... I'll have a lokk at it.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Breeding them.

13. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

Ok. thx, this was written in your wiki too. :) which panels or alloys best match Avian parts in terms of color and is it somehow possible to build an avian lower body under an avian pyramid body??? And have there been more avian ship-parts in the past? ( I had a look at pictures posted somewhere else with guns, shorter caps ect... but now there are no tiles / panels and else that match the color of the parts you can build in the ship-assembler ) In the picture there are many things that are not possible to build in this way or am I just to dumb? :wtf:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I have no idea. Not a builder, really. I explore. Most of my houses are trash dirt boxes.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. Apophenist

Apophenist Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, there is a bug, when use fist weapon, after first hit hand stops moving and i cant use my alt in the direction i want

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Going to need a log.

18. Apophenist

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yes, and I can immediately tell you what the problem is: you are using the incompatible russian translation mods, which are clearly listed as *completely incompatible* on our incompatible list. You *can not* use those with FU.

20. Apophenist