1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

With so many containers, you're probably hitting the Lua Instruction Limit trying to read all of those slots with a single terminal.

2. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

It works without the mod plus I need that space because I hoard items in pretty much every game. I hoard treasure boxes money and ores in all the games I play. I have no idea why.

*Kylo Ren wants more storage*

3. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

MOOOAAARRR!!!

Without ES, there would be less container slots to scan through and track. Whenever used, the terminal has to check each and every slot in all connected containers, including empty ones, and hold onto that info. I'd suggest making more terminals and dividing the load among them.

4. MegaZuver

MegaZuver Mop

На версии 1.4.4 не работает :( в менюшке при входе видит его. FU стоит. И еще несколько модов не видит. Может есть у кого какие мысли?

On version 1.4.4 it does not work: (he sees it in the menu at the entrance. FU stands. And he does not see a few more mods. Can anyone have any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2021
  5. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

I'm guessing this is referring to the title screen text saying "Powered by Frackin' Universe". That's from FU, but very few mods add such content to the title screen. Enhanced Storage does not do this.

6. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

NeoVanAlemania updated Enhanced Storage with a new update entry:

Major update v6

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  7. Pandon17

Pandon17 Void-Bound Voyager

I can't download the mod outside of steam and I don't have the game from steam. any help in acquiring the mod would be appreciated

edit: still haven't found another way to download the mod outside of steam (12/21/2021)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  8. Hepsylone

Hepsylone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello,
    I'm trying to learn modding and i'm interested by a specific part of your mod. Will you help me understand the code of your mode and help me to extract a part of it ? ^^
    I think you can mp me here,
    Thanks a lot !

9. girlvideo

girlvideo Space Hobo

Hello! The mod DL link is broken.

10. tehtrueplayz

tehtrueplayz Aquatic Astronaut

download link still broken...

11. beardedpants

beardedpants Space Hobo

Same, cant download here

12. Reaper339

Reaper339 Void-Bound Voyager

You would think that with multiple people telling you that the download link is broken that you would have fixed it by now. It can't be that hard, right? It's just a link...

13. LookMe

LookMe Aquatic Astronaut

Mopsy likes this.
  14. Mopsy

Mopsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LookMe likes this.
  15. LookMe

LookMe Aquatic Astronaut

For some reason, it doesn't work.

16. Mopsy

Mopsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's gonna be your browser settings; works for me. In any case, I've attached files here that can be extracted with 7-zip for anyone who needs them. For any that don't have it: grab it; it's free and great.

Because of this forum's file upload policies, it doesn't recognize files ending in .001 or .002 as 7-zip files. So if you want to use them, you'll need to rename them to remove the second 7z, as in:

EnhancedStorage_6.0.4.7z.001.7z -> EnhancedStorage_6.0.4.7z.001
    EnhancedStorage_6.0.4.7z.002.7z -> EnhancedStorage_6.0.4.7z.002

Alternatively, I've uploaded the file here: EnhancedStorage_v6.0.4.zip -- though there's not necessarily any guarantee it will always exist there.

Attached Files:

17. CPU119

CPU119 Space Spelunker

I click on the download button and it does not download

18. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anno 2170 ARRC there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Honestly, not surprised the Cert's dead, but hey, it was a good Anno 2070 mod.