1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Betabound! v12e

A base-game enhancement mod featuring new content! Not an overhaul.

1. Beeeeeepboooop

Beeeeeepboooop Aquatic Astronaut

do you know how to fix that? since i also use other mod that adds weapon to the treasure pool. without removing sup's overhaul of course
    your answer is appreciated

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  2. Beeeeeepboooop

Beeeeeepboooop Aquatic Astronaut

also this
    [14:30:07.550] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/merchantpools.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Betabound v8.7.0.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 2 out of range in pathApply("/novakidarmour/2/1/-")

3. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

That one is also caused by Supper's Combat Overhaul.

Code:
    {
        "op":"replace",
        "path": "/novakidarmour",
        "value": [
            [0, [
              { "item" : { "name" : "suphead" }, "rarity" : 0.02 },
              { "item" : { "name" : "supchest" }, "rarity" : 0.02 },
              { "item" : { "name" : "suplegs" }, "rarity" : 0.02 }
            ]],
            [3.9, [
              { "item" : { "name" : "supgoodhead" }, "rarity" : 0.02 },
              { "item" : { "name" : "supgoodchest" }, "rarity" : 0.02 },
              { "item" : { "name" : "supgoodlegs" }, "rarity" : 0.02 }
            ]]
          ]
      }

Outright removing things from vanilla is a bad idea and will prevent multiple mods from working as intented.

This is what Betabound adds to the novakidarmour pool:
    Code:
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/0/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier1revolver"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/0/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier1revolver-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/1/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier2revolver"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/2/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier3revolver"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/2/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier3revolver-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/2/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier4revolver"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/3/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier5revolver"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/3/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier5revolver-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/3/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier6revolver"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/4/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier7revolver-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/4/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier9revolver-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],

[{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/0/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier1rifle"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/0/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier1rifle-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/1/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier2rifle"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/2/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier3rifle"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/2/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier3rifle-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/2/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier4rifle"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/3/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier5rifle"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/3/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier5rifle-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/3/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier6rifle"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/4/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier7rifle-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}],
    [{"op":"add","path":"/novakidarmour/4/1/-","value":{"item":{"name":"sb_novatier9rifle-recipe"},"rarity":0.1}}]

4. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny updated Betabound! with a new update entry:

Ships and Songs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Sock_Bunny

Armor and oranges!

6. Sock_Bunny

7. Sock_Bunny

Preservatives and ladder deployer!

8. Sock_Bunny

Guns and grub!

9. Sock_Bunny

USCM Bunker dungeon!

10. Sock_Bunny

Update!

11. Sock_Bunny

12. Sock_Bunny

New biomes!

13. Sock_Bunny

Streamlining!

14. harimauputih

harimauputih Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can we get Betabound - Frequent Events! mod in here too?

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  15. Sock_Bunny

16. NeonZephyr

NeonZephyr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I may be wrong in presuming this is a Betabound quest, but a lady at the Outpost asked for a Wooden Tool Table. I could not find something named that to craft anywhere, but a google search brought me to the Betabound wiki and the page claimed that the "Wooden Tool Table" has a tooltip that says "Wooden Crafting Table" instead. I took one to the Outpost with me, but the Quest NPC didn't change, and I couldn't turn in the quest to her. Am I missing something obvious?

17. Sock_Bunny

It is a Betabound quest. The Wooden Crafting Table was renamed to the Wooden Tool Table in the last update. I forgot to remove the outdated tooltip on the wiki, but the Tool table and Crafting table are the same.

Since it was renamed, you should've seen it as the Tool table when crafting. I'm not sure why she didn't let you complete the quest-- it works for me. You just need to bring her the wooden table.

18. NeonZephyr

NeonZephyr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It showed up for me as the Wooden Crafting Table. Turns out I have another mod that might be conflicting. I went ahead and uninstalled it, but the Betabound stuff still won't appear. Still working on adjusting things, might need to wipe my character/universe (after backing them up, maybe I can use Starcheat to restore SOME of it, ha!). Will comment (or edit this post if need be to not double-post) when my experiments are done!

Thank you!

EDIT: Turns out I needed to turn on a tab on the side of the crafting menu, which I think a mod added, but I can't recall which? Oops. I thought if a crafting table only had one tab, it was automatically chosen. It worked! Thank you again!! I'm enjoying the mod so far; I'm always sad when things are just completely removed during Beta.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  19. Sock_Bunny

Maybe you have Extra Tabs installed? The Steam version of Betabound puts the items in the right tab when that's installed, but the forums version doesn't-- it'll be fixed in the next update though! I'm glad you're enjoying the mod and sorry that you encountered that issue--

NeonZephyr likes this.
  20. Sock_Bunny

Update!

tigerfestival likes this.