1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

That is a part of your log. Not the entire log. And not a pastebin link, which I require. Please do not post entire logs into the chat.

Your listed error is :

Caused by: (StarException) Asset dependencies form a cycle

which means its 100% on you for installing mods that require other mods that require other mods, etc. Without the actual full log, in a pastebin link, I can't tell you more.

However, you can very easily check the incompatible list for yourself. https://frackinuniverse.miraheze.org/wiki/Incompatible

2. keodeoge

keodeoge Space Spelunker

i'm sorry , it's my first time making a post . though i have run though trial and error and found out that it a race mod that already existed inside FrackinUniverse . thank you for your help . though may i ask that how do i post the log file cuz i can't find how to attach the log file .

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. Llefarria

Llefarria Big Damn Hero

Has anyone else had incubators stop working with the latest update? Curious if it's just me and I need to check for mod conflicts or if they're currently borked.

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Already fixed in the last update.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. Mix.quail

Mix.quail Space Spelunker

Привет! Отличный мод. Играю с ним и другими модами, с радостью и ожиданием того, что еще встретится на пути).
    У меня есть вопрос... безопасно ли добавлять мод Pandora Box в мою коллекцию модов? Или будет глючить?

English translation:
    Hello! Great mod. I play with it and other mods, with joy and anticipation of what else will meet on the way).I have a question... is it safe to add the Pandora Box mod to my mod collection? Or will it glitch?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2022
  10. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Pandora's box is integrated into FU. So there is no reason to use it's standalone.

11. Mix.quail

Mix.quail Space Spelunker

Thank you very much! Now I will know that this mod is there.
    Translation into Russian :
    Спасибо большое! Теперь буду знать что этот мод там есть.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Please just use English. Nobody on staff speaks Russian, thanks. You can translate off-site.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. Hello, got a question about armor stats description. What do armor properties like life leech (Sanguine set), undying resolve (Necrontir set) or auto-medic (Densium EVA set) actually do? What do percentages near them mean?
    P. S. searched on wiki and found nothing

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

That information is in the codexes in your ship locker.

Arti78 likes this.
  16. Morkovka

Morkovka Big Damn Hero

When downloading the version from the link, it is 6.2.6 and not 6.2.7, please specify.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I have no idea what you are saying. The release is correct.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time