1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Project Redemption 9.3

A lore friendly misc expansion to Starbound

1. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

2. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

I think I might have fixed things between this mod and job offers finally, do tell me if he fix doesn't work though

3. KuyaBatman

KuyaBatman Void-Bound Voyager

thank you :D

Armok likes this.
  4. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

5. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

it's come to light that unfortunately this mod is still incompatible with job offers, it seems to really throw a fit when other mods add additional scripts to npcs and breaks then.

I'm afraid I've done all I can to resolve this, and I'd rather not disable the peacekeeper feature for the sake of a mod I don't personally use. If anything I feel like someone should make a remake of job offers that has actual compatibility with other mods such as my own and the space police mod

6. KuyaBatman

KuyaBatman Void-Bound Voyager

it's fine, i can uninstall job offers as i really like this mod adn i have no use anymore of job offers, thanks for trying to resolve this problem

7. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

turns out the space police 2 mod's code is compatible with job offers, so I switched on over to its code. Job offers compat has been restored

8. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

9. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Armok updated Project Redemption with a new update entry:

I'm still alive!

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Beeeeeepboooop

Beeeeeepboooop Aquatic Astronaut

why does this happen?
    [19:48:54.932] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/underground/underground5a.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\Project Redemption. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/1/objectSets/0/pool/3/0")
    [19:48:55.042] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/underground/underground5b.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\Project Redemption. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/1/objectSets/0/pool/3/0")
    [19:48:55.095] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/underground/underground5c.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\Project Redemption. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/2/objectSets/0/pool/3/0")
    [19:48:55.130] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/underground/underground5d.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\Project Redemption. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/1/objectSets/0/pool/3/0")

11. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

looks like the game's failing to place breakables ore clusters for platinum here, do tell me if you're able to find any underground or not

Beeeeeepboooop likes this.
  12. Beeeeeepboooop

i only found it from those container that either have bomb that changed the ground to ore, healing, or fire. i don't know about naturally spawning one since i haven't actually left the first planet. since i keep tweaking my mod list, and testing if the fps is tolerable or not and therefore resetting my playthrough.

13. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

hmm, alrighty, looks like I'll have to fix how the patching for these objects works here then

14. Beeeeeepboooop

i also want to add, my game fps and loading time take a toll by a considerable amount when i have the patches. after i delete the patches the fps and loading time improve

15. Beeeeeepboooop

[18:54:35.186] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /terrestrial_worlds.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Project Redemption. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (JsonException) Cannot call get with key on Json type array, must be Object type

16. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

odd, are you talking specifically the patches for the underground biomes here?

17. Beeeeeepboooop

yes, so i added back the patches to try what you said on the second planet, but the loading time seems to decrease after i deleted it again, it went from making the why don't you go for a walk to before you have a lot of to load huh

18. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

well, in any case I'll go fix the patches, I'll be releasing a polishing update soonish

19. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

20. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

there you, go, should have fixed platinum ore and clusters spawning now

as for this... best to ignore it, it's either trying to read the commented out parts of the patches here, or the ones for Arcana planets, they really shouldn't slow down loading though