Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I am currently trying to watch various animes I can't watch before, and also waiting for the right time to watch Bad Batch.

Oh, and I have been my little brother's Glossaryck (that blue creature from Star vs. the Forces of Evil). He asks, I answer and explain.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Finishing the semester, and starting to work on a new game, seeing if I can make more progress alone while focusing the game down, rather than in a team during a school semester.
    Also hyping over Ina's new outfit.
    [​IMG]

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i've been worrying about my second cat again. we think she's been eating the cat litter, which might explain her indigestion.

i'm also feeling anxious about tuesday. next tuesday is my mother's birthday, we are going to celebrate with an outing to a zoo called Monkey World. i do not want to go because of my anxiety, but i want to impress mum.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Trying to survive finals, mainly

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

About a 95% chance we'll be moving at the end of the month. Still looking for a place but the current landlord doesn't want to renew our lease.

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

Current Guns.PNG
    I'd say i'm getting kind of better at spriting

Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Bonabopn

hiyo chatfolks!
    since my last post i was able to go out for my mum's birthday, it was very scary and tiring.

my cat, Mabel had lots of trips to the vet cause of her tummy problems, but she's okay for now.

now i am playing pokémon. i started anew on Fire Red and traded over some cute lil eevees!

Jimlad 42, Firebird Zoom and Pangaea like this.
  8. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What colour should I dye my hair next? I'm thinking blue and purple again. Or maybe green.

Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  9. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Staying true to what I usually do when I have nothing else to do, I've been modding and doing a little scripting for a Minecraft modpack. Somehow, without fail, I always end up doing something mod-related. With the AC reinstalled it's bearable near my PC again and I can actually focus on such dumb things as making a bunch of minor tweaks to mods and even writing scripts so my friends don't have anything to complain about when we play on our server (our Discord has four Minecraft servers at this point). I was so excited to release the next update though that I had made a few mistakes on one of my scripts, had to release multiple hotfixes, and it meant we had to ditch our old world due to changes I made. They seem to really enjoy the new update though a lot more than they seemed to like the previous one, and we all agree that the most dangerous thing added to the game was actually parkour.

Purple is rad.

Fire Red is also rad.

Jimlad 42 and Bonabopn like this.
  10. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hey, recently my cat had some problems with her eye, but since a $200 trip to the vet, she's doing a lot better!

Bonabopn, Jimlad 42 and Pangaea like this.
  11. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Going to be moving in 2 weeks. Have one final hair appointment and then I don't know what I'm going to do for new hair colours and such. );

12. Firepaw Da Cat

I'm trying to get a passport so I can finally move out to be with my bf, but I need to go out tomorrow to get my passport photo taken, and then get it signed, and then send off my application, and that's after my last one was denied since my photo was expired or somethin lol
    But I'm still doing fine, drawing arts, being tired, probably gonna sleep nowww

Jimlad 42 and Pangaea like this.
  13. Firepaw Da Cat

Well it's my birthday, and I've felt sick most of the day and was throwing up earlier, not really that great of a birthday

Bonabopn, Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. Bonabopn

oh, happy birthday! c:

sorry if i missed it!

Firepaw Da Cat and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. Firepaw Da Cat

Thank you! It's okay, better late than never : 3

Bonabopn and Jimlad 42 like this.
  16. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Late happy birthday!

Firepaw Da Cat and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Bonabopn

mabel has been put down.

she was a lovely cat, even if she did pee in all the corners.

18. Firepaw Da Cat

I'm so sorry, that must be really awful

Jimlad 42 and Bonabopn like this.
  19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

RIP cat.

Bonabopn and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Bonabopn

today i had my first vaccine shot. it was scary because i have a phobia of needles and people. they put a sticker on me and i had to wait 15 minutes in a room with people :c

Jimlad 42 likes this.