RELEASED [Content Patcher] Cute Valley

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rosalie, Mar 20, 2016.

1. laidback90

laidback90 Void-Bound Voyager

OMGGGG ! THESE ARE SOOO ADORABLE.
    Any other color variations available please please please? :D Especially yellow and green would be so good.

• Enslaved

Enslaved Void-Bound Voyager

I absolutely adore this mod, I just was wondering if you could make a version that's on the items instead of the houses and all the buildings? I adore the items but the buildings I wanted to use other buildings mods, But I really want to use the items. Thank you for reading ♥

• laidback90

laidback90 Void-Bound Voyager

You can change what features this mod does in the content file by simlpy writing "false" instead of "true" in corresponding sections

Rosalie likes this.
        • Enslaved

Enslaved Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not exactly sure how to change them myself personally, I know that you can do that but I'm not sure which ones to change is all. Is there anyways someone could make a separate notepad with the buildings disabled so I can just replace it with that?

• demonissues

demonissues Space Hobo

The content is huge, is there a way to get the tools and sprinklers only? If is not much trouble of course.

• cottoncandikid

cottoncandikid Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I'm currently working on updating this pack for personal use in my 1.5 farm. Once I'm done, would it be alright if I posted an unofficial update on nexusmods? If not that's okay, but I know lots of people are disappointed in it not working well with the new update and I'd like to fix that for everyone! I'll just be making it for myself for now, let me know :)

Valerie Rainbow likes this.
              • Valerie Rainbow

Valerie Rainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love that <3 hope they agree :)

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

i'm so sorry i've disappeared for so long! being honest i'm lazy and didn't want to relearn how to mod and kept putting it off :oops:
                  it really makes me happy to see people still enjoy this mod and want it!

recently i've found my 'groove' again so i'm touching up sprites + adding new recolors, here's some previews

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Valerie Rainbow likes this.
                  • Lovenista

Lovenista Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, i'm super in love with this mod! Congrats, excellent work! I'm super late for the party mod but recently i'm intersted in stetic mods.

Can i use this on 1.5 update or should i wait for a new version?

Rosalie likes this.
                    • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

thank you! <3
                      for right now, there's an unofficial update to make cute valley work in 1.5, here

it works for most people, but some have reported it to be not working, strangely

Lovenista likes this.
                      • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

• Valerie Rainbow

Valerie Rainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Rosalie likes this.
                      • Adarious

Adarious Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As a guy that absolutely loves pink, I'm glad I was able to hunt this down, thanx

Rosalie likes this.
                        • dollielollipop

dollielollipop Space Hobo

Hi there, I have cute valley mailbox shipping bin mod, but for some reason I can't get the mailbox and shipping bin to actually shader in game. It just stays the standard colours. Does anyone have any advice?

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

it's possible the areas were changed, making this mod outdated

i'll make my own for next update :)

• galaxycookiericekrispyuwu

galaxycookiericekrispyuwu Void-Bound Voyager

tut how to download bc i cn ti put in mod folder wont work

• sorakinhalol

sorakinhalol Intergalactic Tourist

I love this mod, but for some reason my upgraded huts aren't turning pink. Someone help me? <3