RELEASED Anthro Farmer Recontinued 1.0

the furry player mod, again

1. Roy1589

Roy1589 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Actually wouldn't mind this. As I have downloaded this one and am not 100% sure where this config file would be to set what default animal I'm supposed to be based on the original mods description. All I know is, after downloading Get Glam, and this, that I can see in the dresser all the accessories and skin types. But it does not have the ears and tails.

• Kyora473

Kyora473 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How'd you get the body to match? For me, everything works EXCEPT the body, which stays the default farmer skin tone.

• Mujina

Mujina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The preview images have rabbit ears, but I cannot find rabbit ears.

• peoplearestrange

peoplearestrange Aquatic Astronaut

Why do people do this?! Tell us how you fixed it! I have the same problem too and all I'm finding as an answer is people going "Oh I've fixed it now"...

• Dynafling

Dynafling Void-Bound Voyager

I had that error as well, but it was because I forgot to remove the old anthro farmer mod. Maybe you can check for mods that change the clothes files or the base_farmer.

There's this mod that has rabbit ears. I took the hairstyles and use it together with the fox base.
            https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/rabbit-furry-anthro-player.125722/#post-3044348

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, this seems to still work, to an extent. But any shoes that aren't the default boots make your skin the default skin tone for whatever reason. It's annoying, but as long as you're wearing full pants, it's not noticable.

• Joryho

Joryho Space Hobo

Is it just me, or is the gryphon... REALLY broken? I can't figure out how to get my character to look right.

• Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

yeah, this mod hasn't been updated since it was re-released in september 2020, before the 1.5 update. :c

i did find another player's version over here, updated in february, but i don't know whether it works well. https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/furry-farmer.162485/

Derangedrat likes this.