RELEASED Configurable Improved Sprinklers + Scarecrow and Sprinklers area Highlights

This mod allow you to make your sprinklers water in whatever shape you want, and add area highlights

1. Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

Has the Extensions.AsInt32 error been fixed yet?

• Hammurabi

Hammurabi Big Damn Hero

It has not. I've just submitted a merge request on GitLab that would fix it, though, so hopefully OrSpeeder sees it soon and updates.

• Smallcorners

Thank you, and while I am not sure what to do with all my extra sprinklers now (yes, yes, sell them), the mod is very useful, especially on the land poor river map.

• Smallcorners

SMAPI 1.9 has been released, and I have downloaded. This mod threw an error and does not work at all now.
          Please, can this mod be updated?

Attached Files:

FluffyRuri likes this.
          • Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am getting the same error that Smallcorners posted above with the "not compatible" issue :/

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

FluffyRuri likes this.
            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Flumme likes this.
            • Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

This mod is incredible. Thanks a lot to OrSpeeder and Pathosschild. :)

• Diotheawesome

Diotheawesome Poptop Tamer

2.0 smapi version please

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Zhell

Zhell Aquatic Astronaut

Is it possible to add new sprinklers to the mod?
                  Specifically the Cobalt Sprinkler (from the Cobalt mod).
                  I did manage to add it manually through the config, but not in the in-game configuration menu.

Kaberton and HopeWasHere like this.
                  • OrSpeeder

OrSpeeder Phantasmal Quasar

Medicell and Ladysarajane like this.
                  • lithops

lithops Aquatic Astronaut

How do I change the price/required materials for the sprinklers? I'd like them to be cheap even if I have all tiles filled.

• lithops

lithops Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry to bump this again, but I'd really like to know =(

• yomisimie

yomisimie Space Spelunker

From what i know this mod doesn't change that, only the configurable range of the sprinklers.

• rikai

rikai Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like there's another issue with this relating to editing Data\CraftingRecipes now.

Code:
                          [Better Sprinklers] Mod crashed when editing asset 'Data\CraftingRecipes', which may cause errors in-game. Error details:
                          System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
                             at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
                             at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
                             at BetterSprinklers.SprinklerMod.Edit[T](IAssetData asset) in F:\stardewmods\SMAPISprinklerMod\SMAPISprinklerMod\SprinklerMod.cs:line 89
                             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.GameContentManager.ApplyEditors[T](IAssetInfo info, IAssetData asset) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\GameContentManager.cs:line 375
                          In addition to this, the range preview seems quite broken with the 1.5 update, and is somewhat unneeded with other mods like data layers being available. Fixing this as well as having the option to toggle this off for other mod compatibility would be nice.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021