1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Return to Earth Overhauled [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by Joseph K, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky

Twinky Void-Bound Voyager

I love how suportive Catherine is

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Forums' pretty much dead so I have nothing else to do...

I'm kinda surprised you aren't used to "these" kinds of people ESPECIALLY in the discord server itself...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    Twinky likes this.
  3. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Here's something to keep in mind, there are people in positions of power who try and abuse their power to manipulate and gaslight others into believing they're right due to their rank. This isn't always the case however, but basically if they're being extremely harsh whatsoever then you might need to question if what they're saying is genuine if they're being so harsh about it and even IF they're correct, being harsh is still uncalled for and it will not encourage improvement. My point still stands that you should not let them get to you, positions of power or not.

4. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

I think the reason they got to me so much is because they were right...

Yes, I understand. By the way, I kind of forgotten about that sandbox mod. I'd recommend finding someone else to work in it because I'm already swamped in projects

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
  5. Joseph K

Joseph K updated Return to Earth Overhauled with a new update entry:

Apology

Read the rest of this update entry...

Twinky likes this.
  6. tigerfestival

That's alright I guess? I've already completed my Sandbox setup and turned Starbound into the game I want it to be. I just can't share it since it's a compilation of people's mods I edited greatly to fit my Sandbox setup. In any case I'm glad things are being resolved. Good luck.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    Joseph K likes this.
  7. Catherine Franz

I'm not sure there's anything out of place in a damn sandbox that features the whole wide f-ing universe bud'...
    There will always be freaky, cute, horrifying, silly and beautiful things somewhere out there in space...

8. chadmoriarty

chadmoriarty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi! i tried to download many times this mod but the download always crashes, can´t you use any other site besides mediafire.com for the download?

9. tigerfestival

I think you quoted the wrong post. :p But about the "Sandbox" what I mean is, I compiled mods and edited them greatly to remove the main story, have all the outpost stores open,start with a repaired ship,Have 9999 Erchius Fuel in your ship locker,being able to fight ALL bosses without the main story missions(through summoning them, finding them on planets, craft a door to beam me to them to fight them), Made Pandora's Box Titans Bosses into SuperBosses you can fight after beating the Ruin and the list goes on. It's basically plays just like Terraria basically, no story, you make progress at your own pace and gameplay style, you fight bosses to progress more etc.

That's what I mean by Sandbox. I can't share it, since again other people's mods are in it and I greatly edited them. Me and my real life friends play together. That's all really.

10. Catherine Franz

Oh, I just mean what I said to 'em like
    "Ignore them, make your own "silly" as they call it, mod that you wanna make as the universe's diverse and there's infinite possibilities!!!
    Heck, even Thomas the Ruin Engine CAN exist...

11. Joseph K

Yeah, but the final boss is supposed to be intimidating

You should try asking the people who made those mods if it's okay. This mod sounds like it would please a lot people. Anyway, Minecraft's RLcraft is just a bunch of peoples mods stuck together by one person

Well, I guess you could download it from the Steam page. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi...5945195&searchtext=return+to+earth+overhauled

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2020
  12. tigerfestival

I would but some authors clearly states you cannot modify their mods and redistribute them in any way for instance I edited this mod here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2167914507&searchtext=bosses+gateshop The author stated you can't redistribute his mod whatsoever. So there's nothing I can do there.(Although I'm not sure if this also applies to patching, even if it doesn't I haven't fully grasped patching)But I edited that mod for instance that you buy the teleporter doors from the Teleshop at the outpost, but only for bosses that can't work unless they have the appropriate objects, such as Asra Nox, Kluex Avatar, Big Ape and Erchius Horror, whereas the rest can be found on planets or summoned via items. That's just one example. There's more authors who're against redistribution. So sadly that's outta my hands. Also I'D LOVE to share this with the community in both here and Steam, but can't sadly.

13. Catherine Franz

Well, It's still the Ruin so 'm not sure I'll ever be intimidated anymore on a boss I've seen too many times in vanilla, now re-designed to something better than it I guess?
    Environment can be used to give some spooks too for more intimidation thingie (Looking at you Abyss of Extended Story)

That's prolly on your end then :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  14. Joseph K

Huh, too bad.

It's technically not The Ruin. The fact that it's called The True Ruin is kinda dumb.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@Joseph K Please don't stack posts. Use the edit function to add to your posts or wait for someone else to reply first. I've merged your posts. If you want to quote multiple posts simply click the reply button for each post.

16. Joseph K

Alright

17. Twinky

Twinky Void-Bound Voyager

The portal to the misterius maze isnt working, it teleport me to the same plase over and over again.

18. Joseph K

Well, I'll test it, but the problem is probably coming from a mod on your end

Twinky likes this.
  19. Catherine Franz

Mi...Mis...Misterius...?

I mostly experience that when I keep tp-ing to instances

20. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

He says it's incompatible with modded sail yet FU has modded sail built in and said it's compatible with FU so whats the true verdict here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.