1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vanta Race 2.0.4

The Nightars, resurrected and reborn!

1. AbsoluteXeroEX

AbsoluteXeroEX Phantasmal Quasar

AbsoluteXero submitted a new mod:

Vanta Race - The Nightars, resurrected and reborn!

Read more about this mod...

2. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Did the fu user even get permission then?

3. AbsoluteXeroEX

iMisterX left the old mod as open to anyone, so it wasn't necessarily required to reach out to the original author; I did it moreso as a courtesy.

4. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

The foretold resurrection has come to pass!

5. Joseph K

Okay, I have some problems with the Dark Moons. the ghouls have a chance of not even spawning at all on the moons, and they have a 0% chance of spawning on the ocean floor. This breaks up the consistency, and a player could easily farm so much fuel that they'll never need to come back with very little risk.

6. Joseph K

Oh my gosh, when I left that first message I hadn't even met the ghouls yet! They're tiny and they die in one hit. They pose very little threat and allow the problem I addressed in a previous comment. You need to make them big, scary, and really strong and tanky! And I'd recommend removing the other monsters, as their low tier makes them incredibly weak and barely a threat.

AbsoluteXeroEX likes this.
  7. AbsoluteXeroEX

Will definitely revisit them for sure! And yeah, I used a moon-type biome for base testing of it, and there's definitely way more than anticipated. So I'll address those in the next update!

8. Joseph K

Good to hear! If you need any help with it, don't hesitate to ask me

9. AbsoluteXeroEX

Hey, everyone! I hope you're enjoying what I've got so far. If not, let me know what kinds of improvements you'd like to see and I'll try and work them in somehow! I'm currently working on the custom intro mission and will do a trial run after a bit. If you need support or have general questions, let me know here or on the GitHub Issue tracker!

10. Zamboozle

Zamboozle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh boy oh boy! I've been waiting for this!!! Thank you for keeping the Nightars/Vanta alive!!!

11. AbsoluteXeroEX

You're welcome! I'm still working on additional content, as well as figuring out a better way to utilize the new biome I threw in, but keep your eyes and ears posted!

12. AbsoluteXeroEX

[ Obligatory "still not dead" post ]

13. AbsoluteXeroEX

14. Joseph K

It's been quite awhile. Need help with anything?

15. AbsoluteXeroEX

I'll send ya a DM~

16. AbsoluteXeroEX

Still not dead, just busy as hell with the next update, which is going to resolve a few issues in the current vein. Also, anyone remember the old Nightfort mission?

nightfort.png

nightfort_test.png

17. Joseph K

Yeah, I remember. It was alright, but was easily cheesed. It will be great to see a new version with hopefully an actual boss

18. Joseph K

How does this look for the Noxium Wraith?

Attached Files:

19. AbsoluteXeroEX

Also, I have been made aware of a ship bug where the chair/nav console disappears after updating. The issue has been resolved and will be available in the next update.

20. AbsoluteXeroEX

So. Who likes Megaman?

Attached Files: