1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Return to Earth Overhauled [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by Joseph K, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limitdistortion

limitdistortion Phantasmal Quasar

Great Mod, just wandering if the weapon drops from the bosses are 100% or a different percentage?, I only ask since no weapons dropped from any of the bosses for me.

2. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

The only boss that drops a weapon is Asra Nox. Sorry.

limitdistortion likes this.
  3. limitdistortion

limitdistortion Phantasmal Quasar

Not at all, thanks for letting me know.

Joseph K likes this.
  4. JohnSmith13345

JohnSmith13345 Void-Bound Voyager

It's probably not compatible with Frackin Unvierse, but is it?

5. Joseph K

It's not compatible with the modded SAIL

6. JohnSmith13345

JohnSmith13345 Void-Bound Voyager

7. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

You can still access it on the Sail setting by making it go to vanilla SAIL I think...

8. Joseph K

9. Catherine Franz

Eh, she got nerfed? What happened to the "git gud" part? :rofl:

10. Joseph K

The second form was flat out unfair. Her attacks are completely random, and gave you no time to react. I'm kind of ashamed of how unfair that fight was, but it's all better now

11. Catherine Franz

My only problem on her 2nd phase was the random "Tp to your face -> stab -> rip 80% hp" with nearly un-react-able time

12. Joseph K

Well, that's fixed now

13. Joseph K

14. Catherine Franz

Joseph K likes this.
  15. Catherine Franz

Oof, Guess I won't be getting this update that removes my favorite training boss > .>ll
    Welp, whatever hard times you're at rn, hope ye get through it.

Can't say I'm surprised that other "reviewers" gon' raging and became salty -> leads to harassing the mod maker

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Twinky likes this.
  16. Twinky

Twinky Void-Bound Voyager

I will not update the mod bc I loved that boss, I love your mod overall, Joseph.
    Is sad to see that mean people make you delete more content that you make with all the time and love of the world.

I know that mean comments are the most noisy, but a big part of us love this mod the way it is, stay strong and I hope you have a better day soon!

17. Joseph K

Thanks. I'll probably reimplement the boss at some point, but only if the morons admit they're wrong.

Twinky likes this.
  18. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Hey Joseph K, I don't think you should take the harshness too seriously. I know it sucks, and truth be told I've dealt with some terrible people as well, but bear in mind all groups will have bad apples, Starbound is no exception, furthermore we're also on the internet and due to being anonymous people will be very harsh and say what's really on their mind. I think you should reimplement the boss regardless of what these people say. I personally don't use Return to Earth, since I don't play the main story anymore and instead turned Starbound into my own private Sandbox styled game I play with my real life friends. But upon reading this, and how nasty some people can be, made me had to say something. It really makes me sad sometimes how cruel people are. Don't let them get to you Joseph K.

To people who're reading this, please be mindful when you give criticism, don't be harsh, just be civilized and tell authors in a calm manner what's good and what's bad, and the author will listen, remember that's another person you're talking too. You never know what kind of problems the person you're talking to could be dealing with in their own personal life and making content mods for video games and playing said games might be all they have to give them joy in their harsh life, only for that to be ruined by nasty people, saying such horrid things.

Anyway Joseph K. I hope you keep making content, and I'll tell you this, you're way more skilled than I ever could be, I love your Ruin Planet Mod and The Ixodoom Nest Mod, they're excellent additions to my personal Sandbox setup. I look forward to seeing what you bring next. Good Luck.

19. Joseph K

Thanks. I try to just disregard them as haters, but because some of them are staff and I can't really fight their argument I can't help but believing they're right

20. Catherine Franz

RIght, you do know some just suck someone's thing to get their positions?
    Ranks don't really mean sh- in most cases

Twinky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.