Tool Multibound Reborn

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Typlosion14, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Typlosion14

Typlosion14 Starship Captain

files and logging properties is needed also but they will be generate if don't exist
    I put this into my launch options:
    "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\win64\Multibound Reborn.exe" %command%

2. smackdunk11

smackdunk11 Orbital Explorer

i have no idea why it doesn't work for me
    edit: my bad

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@smackdunk11
    If you want to make additions to your previous post please edit it instead of replying over and over again. This is considered spamming.

4. Typlosion14

You forgot the quote " on the path
    Code:
    "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\win64\Multibound Reborn.exe" %command%

5. smackdunk11

ok 3 new problems:
    1- my game doesn't open
    2- this
    3- i can't edit my instance

Attached Files:

6. Typlosion14

reopen the editor that can occur when you open it for the first
    After that send all logs in files/logs (like with pastebin)

7. smackdunk11

Attached Files:

8. ChipTech2000

ChipTech2000 Big Damn Hero

I'm having an issue and I don't know how to solve it. Whenever I try to subscribe to a new mod and add it to an instance, the "Loading Mods" window is stuck and won't progress. I've tried everything but the only way to fix it is to unsubscribe from the mod. How do I add more mods if the editor won't load them?

9. Typlosion14

If you can give me the logs
    But it's only with one mods or any mods ?
    'Cause you can add mods normally

10. ChipTech2000

It's an issue with adding any mods, and the only thing I see in the logs is this,

INFO [19:11:54]: Multibound Reborn are loading
    INFO [19:11:54]: -------- Loading config.ini -------
    INFO [19:11:55]: -------- config.ini loaded successfully -------
    INFO [19:11:55]: get Workshop Mods list LoadingBar
    INFO [19:11:55]: Start loading Workshop Mods (LoadingBar)

But that loading bar for the workshop mods doesn't progress at all, and I don't know why.

11. ChipTech2000

Just for clarification, I can't add any new mods no matter how I approach it. If I add a mod while the editor is closed, it stalls while loading the mods and never finishes. If I add a mod while the editor is open and attempt to edit a profile, it freezes and won't let me edit the profile. Basically as soon as a I add any mod, the editor stalls until I close it. The only way the editor doesn't stall is if I uninstall whatever new mod I subscribed to. I also tried subscribing to the mod and launching Starbound both with the Multibound launcher and the normal Starbound launcher, it didn't show up in either because I didn't edit the profile to allow the mod through... But I can't go into the editor because it freezes whenever I try to add the mod... This is really confusing and I don't know where to go from here. Also if you need me to send you the logs, where exactly are those located?
    Edit: Some mods I can subscribe to but others I can't? It seems like anything that adds races or new items doesn't work while mostly ui stuff does? This is making me even more confused.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  12. McSandvich

McSandvich Big Damn Hero

cant get it to load mods, just says "loading mods" forever, please help

13. FeverDream

FeverDream Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh my god I love you. Thank you so much for this, I like to have a bunch of different types of character and mods for their playstyles, but having them all in at the same time was VERY laggy and I always had to sacrifice somewhere. No longer! Already downloaded and learning to use now.