1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Protogen Race 0.8.7c

Adds Protogens to Starbound!

1. Shotshell156

Shotshell156 Void-Bound Voyager

Shotshell156 submitted a new mod:

Protogen Race - Adds Protogens to Starbound!

Read more about this mod...

2. Shotshell156

3. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

4. Shotshell156

Not entirely. It’s more my take on how Protogens should be represented in Starbound. Other than the fact that mod hasn’t been updated in quite a while, the sprites are entirely non-useable with vanilla armours, something that didn’t quite sit right with me. Think of this as a “spiritual successor,” if anything.

5. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

Alright.

6. Shotshell156

7. Droneix

Droneix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I keep running but my demons keep catching up

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    Shotshell156 likes this.
  8. Shotshell156

9. chuclemegiggle

chuclemegiggle Void-Bound Voyager

every time I talk to a non-merchant npc they keep dying

10. Shotshell156

Yeah, I fixed it. Missing syntax is all, sorry bout that. Updating the mod to 0.7.0a should fix it.

11. Shotshell156

12. Shotshell156

13. Shotshell156

14. Shotshell156

No, those are very lightly edited sprites originally done by my friend Riv for her retexture. Those files are not publicly available to be edited, so I'm going to have to ask you to remove those files. I should also have been notified of this as well beforehand, as per the mod asset permissions. The original retexture that person stole the files from is available here. Furthermore, can I somehow get into contact with Tandryan33 regarding this?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  15. Shotshell156

Shotshell156 updated Protogen Race with a new update entry:

New recipes and items

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

Ask him, it his link fo this files, I cant delete them. I can delete only link above. He give me this link fore file in our conversation. I foung him in Sergal race mod discussion.

I'm just questioning, can you make them had screen/visor look similar, or ask Riv him/her to use thise files in your mod, vith prmission ofcourse for using it.

17. Shotshell156

Those textures are almost identical to Riv's resprite(given the fact they were derived from the original sprites she edited which in turn were derived from my original sprites), which is already available. I am very good friends with Riv, and actually collaborated with her for that resprite. The resprite is going to remain secondary, and will not be incorporated into the main mod, with the tails that have already been added as a notable exception. Definitely do delete the link above, as these files were not only accessed illegitimately, they were modified and redistributed illegitimately as well. I'll contact them regarding this as well.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  18. Kribris

I delete all comment vith file link.

I'l be using this retexrure in my game only, aestetically it more interrresting

I'm lern the lession, do not post anything without agreement and permission for doing this.

19. Kribris

I'm hapy you don't abandon this mod, it is rare people keep working on mod's, some just create idea, work on mods several month, and abandoning them, cuz they teling some sort of : "... I don't have free time for finishing it, or, I have other urgent stuff besides finishing this mod....." So, i have a question, but it be in private discussoin. Little latare.

20. Shotshell156

If you have any questions, by all means feel free!