Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelarsvolta

thelarsvolta Space Hobo

yes that was it! thank u so much! :D

Moragaine likes this.
    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi!

It's hard to keep track of questions in the forums, to know which ones are answered, and to keep up with notifications (especially since the forums only show the latest ones). I've been setting up some better processes elsewhere so it's easier to find and provide help, and unfortunately abandoning this forum thread is the next step. If you haven't been answered, please see the link below and ask again there. Sorry for the inconvenience!

------

This thread is no longer actively watched. Please see Modding:Help for the best places to get help!

• GayLeno

GayLeno Space Hobo

Hello, I have been playing for a about 2 weeks of in game time and I think that I have noticed that any time I catch a flounder, or my friend catches a flounder and I am also in the ocean space, the game crashes. It hasn't crashed any other times.

Here is my log https://smapi.io/log/d5440ab4be8847709dde0de3a52e51df

If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@GayLeno See PathosChild's post directly preceeding yours: this thread is no longer actively watched by PathosChild.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This thread is no longer maintained. Please see Modding:Help for the best places to get help!

• ksy_1020

ksy_1020 Space Hobo

<small spoiler about stardew 1.4.3 .ver caution>

when i watch the 'Gus event' (that Gus give to me music-box), suddenly game shutdown...
              and Gus acting motion graphic breaks too.
              so please watch my SMAPI log and teach me what is problem ;(
              https://smapi.io/log/a69252d6008445d4b8567e05326fbad0

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@ksy_1020 Please read the comment just above yours.

• heartbreak90s

heartbreak90s Orbital Explorer

anyone know whats happening with custom furniture? I would reload the game and my CF will load as glitchy vanilla furniture and have a long string of words and characters as its name.

• Mytana

Mytana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey I had trouble with my game so I tried reinstalling, but now I can't even start a new game. Here is my log after updating everything I can

ttps://smapi.io/log/aa500a7310e9449b99b22fc6f347f817

Tried a few things, reinstalling, a different SMAPI, different install locations... still the same error

https://smapi.io/log/4b6400c51c124f0792e06872ba1ecefb

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This thread is no longer maintained. Please see Modding:Help for the best places to get help!

• Glitchface

Glitchface Intergalactic Tourist

Using SMAPI with Stardew Valley 1.3.32 and the appropriate version of SMAPI, i tried to enter a code for a weapon, and it just put a blank slot in my inventory and when i hover over that spot, error messages come up and the game crashes. I tried removing all my stuff and using the clear command but the glitched space was still there. Any possible fix? my crash log follows:

Code:
                        [22:13:32 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 2.10.2 with Stardew Valley 1.3.32 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                        [22:13:32 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: S:\Games\Stardew Valley\Mods
                        [22:13:32 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2020-04-17T05:13:32 UTC
                        [22:13:32 ERROR SMAPI] The game crashed last time you played. That can be due to bugs in the game, but if it happens repeatedly you can ask for help here: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/108375/.
                        [22:13:32 ERROR SMAPI] If you ask for help, make sure to share your SMAPI log: https://log.smapi.io.
                        [22:13:32 INFO  SMAPI] Press any key to delete the crash data and continue playing.
                        [22:13:36 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                        [22:13:40 TRACE game] setGameMode( 'titleScreenGameMode (0)' )
                        [22:13:41 TRACE game] Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance+RuntimeError: Could not start CommunicationService
                          at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance.Init(String clientID, String clientSecret)
                          at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyHelper.Initialize() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GalaxyHelper.cs:line 307
                        [22:13:41 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                        [22:13:41 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                        [22:13:41 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
                        [22:13:41 TRACE SMAPI]  Console Commands (ConsoleCommands\ConsoleCommands.dll)...
                        [22:13:41 TRACE SMAPI]  Save Backup (SaveBackup\SaveBackup.dll)...
                        [22:13:41 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 2 mods:
                        [22:13:41 INFO  SMAPI]  Console Commands 2.10.2 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
                        [22:13:41 INFO  SMAPI]  Save Backup 2.10.2 by SMAPI | Automatically backs up all your saves once per day into its folder.

[22:13:41 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates...
                        [22:13:41 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                        [22:13:41 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:40 Y:36 Width:1280 Height:720}
                        [22:13:41 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:0 Width:1360 Height:768}
                        [22:13:41 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:0 Width:1360 Height:768}
                        [22:13:41 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:40 Y:36 Width:1264 Height:681}
                        [22:13:41 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:40 Y:36 Width:1280 Height:720}
                        [22:13:42 WARN  SMAPI] Couldn't check for a new version of SMAPI. This won't affect your game, but you may not be notified of new versions if this keeps happening.
                        [22:13:42 DEBUG SMAPI] Error: This API can't suggest an update because ApiVersion or InstalledVersion are null, and you didn't specify IncludeExtendedMetadata to get other info. See the SMAPI technical docs for usage.
                        [22:13:42 TRACE SMAPI]  Checking for updates to 0 mods...
                        [22:13:42 TRACE SMAPI]  All mods up to date.
                        [22:13:44 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:0 Width:1360 Height:768}
                        [22:13:44 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:0 Width:1360 Height:768}
                        [22:13:45 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:40 Y:36 Width:1264 Height:681}
                        [22:13:45 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:40 Y:36 Width:1280 Height:720}
                        [22:13:47 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:23 Width:1360 Height:705}
                        [22:14:02 TRACE game] gameMode was 'titleScreenGameMode (0)', set to 'loadingMode (6)'.
                        [22:14:02 TRACE SMAPI] Game loader synchronising...
                        [22:14:02 TRACE game] getLoadEnumerator('163166434_246645104')
                        [22:14:06 TRACE game] gameMode was 'loadingMode (6)', set to 'playingGameMode (3)'.
                        [22:14:06 TRACE game] getLoadEnumerator() exited, elapsed = '00:00:04.0265638'
                        [22:14:06 TRACE SMAPI] Game loader done.
                        [22:14:06 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:23 Width:1360 Height:705}
                        [22:14:07 TRACE SMAPI] Context: loaded save '163166434_246645104', starting summer 16 Y1, locale set to en. Single-player.
                        [22:14:16 ERROR game] An error occured in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                          at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
                          at StardewValley.Tools.MeleeWeapon.loadDescription() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\MeleeWeapon.cs:line 127
                          at StardewValley.Tools.MeleeWeapon.getDescription() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\MeleeWeapon.cs:line 318
                          at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.hover(Int32 x, Int32 y, Item heldItem) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryMenu.cs:line 358
                          at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryPage.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryPage.cs:line 362
                          at StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\GameMenu.cs:line 236
                          at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2785
                          at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2370
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 899
                        [22:14:16 ERROR game] An error occured in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                          at StardewValley.Tools.MeleeWeapon.loadDescription() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\MeleeWeapon.cs:line 127
                          at StardewValley.Tools.MeleeWeapon.getDescription() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\MeleeWeapon.cs:line 318
                          at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.hover(Int32 x, Int32 y, Item heldItem) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryMenu.cs:line 358
                          at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryPage.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryPage.cs:line 362
                          at StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\GameMenu.cs:line 236
                          at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2785
                          at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2370
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 899
                        [22:14:24 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug Ax
                        [22:14:24 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:14:32 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug ax
                        [22:14:32 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:14:42 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug tool Ax 4
                        [22:14:42 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:18:42 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug clear
                        [22:18:42 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:23:15 TRACE game] Warping to Farm
                        [22:23:17 TRACE game] Warping to FarmHouse
                        [22:23:31 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug pan
                        [22:23:31 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:23:46 TRACE game] Warping to Farm
                        [22:26:57 TRACE game] Warping to Forest
                        [22:27:30 TRACE game] Warping to WizardHouse
                        [22:27:49 TRACE game] Warping to Forest
                        [22:28:15 INFO  SMAPI] $>world_freezetime
                        [22:28:15 INFO  Console Commands] OK, time is now frozen.
                        [22:28:46 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug whereis alex
                        [22:28:46 TRACE game] DebugOutput: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                        [22:28:46 INFO  Console Commands] > Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                        [22:28:50 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug whereis Alex
                        [22:28:50 TRACE game] DebugOutput: Alex is at Hospital, 15,15
                        [22:28:50 INFO  Console Commands] > Alex is at Hospital, 15,15
                        [22:29:04 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug warp hospital 14, 15
                        [22:29:04 TRACE game] DebugOutput: Input string was not in a correct format.
                        [22:29:04 INFO  Console Commands] > Input string was not in a correct format.
                        [22:29:08 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug warp hospital 14 15
                        [22:29:08 TRACE game] Warping to hospital
                        [22:29:08 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:29:51 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug whereis Elliott
                        [22:29:51 TRACE game] DebugOutput: Elliott is at Town, 40,93
                        [22:29:51 INFO  Console Commands] > Elliott is at Town, 40,93
                        [22:30:11 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug warp town 39 93
                        [22:30:11 TRACE game] Warping to town
                        [22:30:11 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:30:32 INFO  SMAPI] $>debug warp town 40 93
                        [22:30:32 TRACE game] Warping to town
                        [22:30:32 INFO  Console Commands] Sent debug command to the game, but there was no output.
                        [22:30:45 TRACE game] Warping to HaleyHouse
                        [22:30:55 TRACE game] Warping to Town
                        [22:31:07 TRACE game] Warping to Beach
                        [22:31:20 TRACE game] Warping to Town
                        [22:31:57 TRACE game] Warping to BusStop
                        [22:32:05 TRACE game] Warping to Farm
                        [22:32:15 TRACE game] Warping to Barnb3e4cd7e-52bb-493a-8667-758c7165eb88
                        [22:32:57 TRACE game] Warping to Farm
                        [22:33:01 TRACE game] Warping to Coop9307bb83-cffa-427b-8d6e-07efa9c032d7
                        [22:33:57 TRACE game] Warping to Farm
                        [22:34:33 TRACE game] Warping to FarmHouse
                        [22:35:12 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                          at StardewValley.Menus.Toolbar.draw(SpriteBatch b) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\Toolbar.cs:line 202
                          at StardewValley.Game1.drawHUD() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11836
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 1550
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 952
                        [22:35:12 TRACE SMAPI] Recovering sprite batch from error...
                        [22:35:12 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                          at StardewValley.Menus.Toolbar.draw(SpriteBatch b) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\Toolbar.cs:line 202
                          at StardewValley.Game1.drawHUD() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11836
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 1550
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 952
                        [22:35:13 TRACE SMAPI] Recovering sprite batch from error...
                        [22:35:13 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                        [22:35:13 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                        [22:35:13 CRITICAL SMAPI] SMAPI requested an immediate game shutdown: the game crashed when drawing, and SMAPI was unable to recover the game.

Moderator edit: Added spoiler and code tags for better readability.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2020
                        • Wingyl

• Glitchface

• Wingyl

It looks like you gave yourself an invalid weapon. You'll have to save-edit it out; you might want to upload your save file to a site like catbox and link it here, to the r/SMAPI reddit, or to the Stardew Valley Discord's modding channel to ask for help getting your save repaired.

• Glitchface

I found an editor and took care of it, worked perfect, thank you

• ao204

ao204 Space Hobo

Hello, i've got a problem, there is an error of farmhouse_redone in my mods, my character now is summer on 3rd year, i tried seasonal garden farmhouse, but fail on farmhouse_redone.
                              Here is my log :
                              https://smapi.io/log/7b978a8ee44b4a479fb3dd4f74458aeb
                              Thanks before

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

It's not recommendable to use Farmhouse Redone because it is not properly updated and doesn't work well with SDV 1.4.

• ao204

ao204 Space Hobo

Ahh, i see.. thank you so much for telling me this information.

• sammiches

sammiches Space Hobo

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.