Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haves

haves Space Hobo

can you get a configurable version?

• toyman19

toyman19 Intergalactic Tourist

Also not working for me, using https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-4.156000/page-10#post-3353129 and the trees wont grow if there are other trees adjancent (IFR2 fences seem to not be giving any problems)

• Ampot123

Ampot123 Void-Bound Voyager

Can you share please,i want to try it on new SVE.

• megafootboi

megafootboi Space Hobo

whats the vertion of stardew valley is for point and plant for?

• zStormborn

zStormborn Orbital Explorer

So are we gonna stay on this forum or are we moving over to the official Stardew Valley forum? @Pathoschild

Skishe likes this.
            • 8970r

8970r Space Hobo

why is there so little mods that add better tools i was wondering because i wanted to use Prismatic Tools and the one here only has the sprinkler

• serenamb

serenamb Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having alot of trouble updating my smapi to 3.4. keeps saying no manifest found at all.
                https://smapi.io/log/06d74e515e194fe5860592b64be6c90e

i've deleted it and re downloaded it many times. i've tried the 'install on windows' app inside the folder and still said the said thing. i've taken all my mods out to focus on this as well. i've even tried going back to smapi 3.1 and still said the same thing about no manifest found.
                Thanks in advance!

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

:facepalm: SMAPI is not a mod, is the launcher and the api for the mods, you don't need to put the SMAPI installer folder inside the mods folder, you already are using SMAPI.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
                  • kirink

kirink Orbital Explorer

[QUOTE = "minervamaga, post: 3354284, member: 915655"] Una pequeña actualización no oficial más, las otras se actualizan oficialmente en este momento.

CF Automate Bridge actualizado para la última versión de Automate. Probado brevemente y parece estar funcionando correctamente. PR ha sido enviado a Rutina aquí . CFR también se actualizó únicamente para evitar alertas de actualizaciones falsas: no se realizaron cambios más allá del número de versión. [/ QUOTE]
                    Hola, instale esos dos mods pero me salta un error que dice
                    "huh. something went wrong processing machines. the error log has the technical details"
                    es me sale al iniciar mi partida alguna ayuda?

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Post el Log (el archivo "SMAPI-latest.txt") https://smapi.io/log

• EggLoli

EggLoli Void-Bound Voyager

Im new to forums and im not sure how to ask for help but is there any way anyone can help me restoring default portrait files?

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

If you replaced the .xnb files you should have made a backup of those files, if you're using a CP mod that replaces the portraits just delete that mod.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
                          • Yagumi

Yagumi Aquatic Astronaut

• Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

[Pelican Postal Service] This mod failed in the Input.ButtonPressed event. Technical details:
                            System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            at Pelican.Friendship.NpcHandler.FindKnownNPCs()
                            at Pelican.Menus.PostalService.Open()
                            at Pelican.ModEntry.OnButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e)
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.<Raise>b__1() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 106
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:line 87
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 106

It seems like postal service is no longer working

• EggLoli

EggLoli Void-Bound Voyager

I realized I didn't make a backup until after I replaced the file and what if isn't a CP mod?

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Then you'll have to reinstall SDV, or get the original files which you replaced so you can change them back.

EggLoli likes this.
                                • Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you're using Steam, you can "validate integrity of local files" or whatever the option under properties --> local files is called. that will check all the XNBs and if any are non-vanilla it redownloads them.

if you are on Mac or Linux it will also partially uninstall SMAPI itself, but it always leaves your Mods folder untouched.

• lilmarsgirl

lilmarsgirl Void-Bound Voyager

hi there, is it possible to get an update for Farmhouse Redone? Seems like a lot of people are having issues and the author isn't responding to bugs or posts on Nexus.

HoppingDuck likes this.
                                    • TatinhoYT

TatinhoYT Space Hobo

Someone give me SplitScreen Mod for Stardew Valley 1.4.3?

Last edited: May 4, 2020
                                      • snstl

snstl Void-Bound Voyager

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.