I just got rickrolled by my past self.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElliotSB, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ElliotSB

ElliotSB Void-Bound Voyager

I thought my account got hacked because I was checking things on my account and (before I changed it) it had a location that was in Russian or something. So I also saw a link and opened it up just to see if it led to anything weird, then it led to Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up. I translate the location with google and its just where I used to live. I cannot believe this. Also how active are the Starbound forums now anyways.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

It's like the Radiator Spring before McQueen found it.

3. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

'Tiz the calm before the storm or maybe the quiet I'm enjoying during the pandemic,
    (Devs plz make a space plague since some NPCs in the stations mentions them...Erchius plague/infection update?)

4. ElliotSB

Isn't Starbound getting no more updates? I haven't seen anything new for a while since 1.4.

5. Catherine Franz

Guess no new ideas yet, that's why we kinda treat the mods as the updates since they give new content.

6. ElliotSB

Speaking of mods I cannot find Frackin' Flora for Furious Koala anywhere.

7. Daikon Ocelot

Speaking of update, at least they said that they don't abandon Starbound. It's just a matter of manpower they said. Right now, if I remember it correctly, they are busy with developing their other game, Witchbrook or something.
    Sorry, I don't know about that. Maybe the other know.

8. Catherine Franz

Would've been a lot better if they make this game stable first before moving on making another game.

9. Daikon Ocelot

That's what most people like us would think and said. "Why don't you polished your previous work before beginning a new one?" And to make things worst, "your first work already attracted so many fans and lovers, but again, why you dissapoint them?"