RELEASED Opalie's Neat Farm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Opalie, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Opalie

Opalie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

OPALIE'S NEAT FARM
    download link

Hello, on popular demand (1 person) I am posting my most popular maps on the forum!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DISCLAIMER
    : this map is made for aesthetic purposes. Yes, you cannot warp correctly on 1 tiles or 2, it's because in my opinion the path looks prettier 3 tiles large.
    The version you see on the gif is a "less neat farm" which I can provide a link of.

Install: You will need MTN to use this map. I can provide a CP version if it is asked.​

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
      bearsister and HopeWasHere like this.
    • treannec

treannec Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hate to be that person but for some reason the mod didnt work? the icon showed with the other map icons but once loaded it was just the basic game map? Super wierd but i thought id let you know its a bummer because it is a really cute map

• Opalie

Aw no that's super bad. No idea why it did that to you. Can you try to load the map and give me your log please? http://log.smapi.io/

• treannec

• Opalie

It's 100% my fault. I updated the wrong map. I will fix that asap. (Fixed, download version 1.1.1. hope I didn't do the exact same mistake.)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
          • treannec

It Worked! your amazing!! Just an FYI though the warp to the path to robins is a bit wonky incase you didnt know other than that its super awsome!!

• blossomjuice

blossomjuice Void-Bound Voyager

I would super duper appreciate a CP version of this farm, pretty please.

• jenf

jenf Space Spelunker

blossomjuice likes this.