WIP 'Teens' to Mid to Late 20's [Elliot Added]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by elyneara, Mar 18, 2016.

1. cawakitty

cawakitty Void-Bound Voyager

2. tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi there.
    Seeing that the original creator hasn't updated it in a while, I thought I'd share my edits of this.
    I finished the Abigail one and made a sprite for Elliott with the braid. I slightly edited his portrait for myself as well as I didn't want the Goatee and the pen in his hair.
    I also made a new Shane.. which goes nicely with after his heart events and all.

You can download them here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VgiRBiHQzoZaMeYZv4SPYMgiWPpFp1ei/view?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

• OmbreDice

OmbreDice Void-Bound Voyager

• Dmnck2020

Dmnck2020 Yeah, You!

I'm just curious are there content patcher version of Elliott with the brade and Maru with better hair? I'm in deep search mode for those right now. Please and thank you.

• tiffy961

I don't know how to make content patcher mods so it's a no from the Elliott one that I made. If anyone want to convert it, feel free to.

• voidchickenfried

voidchickenfried Void-Bound Voyager

hi, a year late LOL but i made a content patcher version for the elliott portraits! i wasn't able to access @tiffy961's sprites, so those aren't included.

Attached Files:

• tiffy961

Oh sorry!
            Unfortunately I had lost a lot of my stuff due to a PC malfunction otherwise I'd happily share it.