Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

I couldn't find a CP version of Original Portraits Ultimate Fix anywhere, so I decided to make one myself. Uploading it here in case anyone else finds it useful. @poporo, if you want this taken down for any reason, let me know.

[Edit] whoops, forgot Unique ID syntax rules for the original upload. Please download v. 1.1 for the fix!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
      Medicell likes this.
    • Kaed31

Kaed31 Space Spelunker

• Almonda

Almonda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• LiaSays

LiaSays Void-Bound Voyager

• Fqte_

Fqte_ Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! About 2 years ago i made a mod, its a retexture of Penny, and user coldazrael turned it into a content patcher mod. I was wondering, i made another version of it, would it work for me to just replace the sprite, portrait, and rename the file? I think i understand the content and manifest, but i don't know if somethings changed in recent years. Edit; \i think i figured it out anyway, i just change the name so it knows which file to use, sorry to bother.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
      • blossomjuice

blossomjuice Void-Bound Voyager

could someone pretty, pretty PLEASE do a cp conversion of shardie's complete furniture set found here (specifically the green/red/gold variation)? it's literally thee LAST missing piece to my own personal puzzle. :catcry:

• Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

• rcb720

rcb720 Space Hobo

Hi! Not sure if you've updated this since the op or not or if I've done something wrong but I just downloaded this and put it in my mods folder and it didn't show up in game, any clue why?

• shardie

shardie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"The spirits are very happy today! They will do their best to shower everyone with good fortune."

https://community.playstarbound.com...ead-future-works-will-be-on-nexusmods.128233/
            (dropbox link in the first post of the thread :3 )

blossomjuice likes this.
            • Dmnck2020

Dmnck2020 Yeah, You!

• lastingman

lastingman Big Damn Hero

• Kaed31

Kaed31 Space Spelunker

Can someone make this mod into content patcher also there is a bug with 1.4 where the sprite for Leah isn't changed so if that could be fixed that would be awesome.

Link to mod: Yellow Dress Cleavage Brunette Leah

• Nomad42

Nomad42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can someone make the CP Huge Shed Redux mod be able to let us decorate it?

can place furniture but not walls and floors

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2020
                • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@Nomad42 Please note that stacking posts is not allowed. Use the edit function to add to your posts or wait for someone else to reply first. I've merged your posts.

• Nomad42

Nomad42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought april fools was already over

• kneadykitten

kneadykitten Space Hobo

Could someone please please please convert Errorcauser's "Farmhouses and Stable Appearance" to CP (specifically the black color variation)? I believe the creator is no longer active.
                      I would like to keep all other buildings vanilla but would prefer a different farmhouse appearance (black and white) that still fits in with the other buildings.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1210?tab=description

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
                      • Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

• PoeticRaven

PoeticRaven Void-Bound Voyager

• blossomjuice

blossomjuice Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Thread Status:
                      Not open for further replies.