1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. SakuTaka00

SakuTaka00 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Doestn work :/ still cant hit it

2. johnbas16

johnbas16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

what do you mean? you can't hit him from where he's standing, in my case he's invulnerable for a few sec and good to shoot, but you only have a little time to shoot him.

3. johnbas16

johnbas16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if you got him to 50% or below, you're gonna have to wait for him to finish his two attacks before you can get a lead on him

4. xamode

xamode Space Spelunker

hi so i have uninstalled all my mods (i had a lot) and the reason why is because every time i beamed to the missions it puts me back where i was?
    can one one help me?

5. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

tons of mods eh? It's time....R E - I N S T A L L T H E G A M E

6. xamode

xamode Space Spelunker

so... that is the thing i cant get into my steam account and i have spent 20 dollars on it
    an i have only 5 mods and i have removed them and re added them because it made no change

7. Catherine Franz

Send ticket support? Wonder why ye can't get into your acc > .>ll

8. alex7887

alex7887 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Столкнулся с такой проблемой, текстуры полёта пуль, отсутствуют почти во всех орудиях.
    Проверил с модами и без, баг остался.
    Вот лог: https://mega.nz/#!mvBnzaLA!Eq9tBwGP-CN-rD0O5lKYZ2nnZ_gHZlQNsrRhBSKSEjM

Faced with such a problem, the texture of the flight of bullets, are absent in almost all guns. Checked with mods and without, the bug remained.
    Here's the log: https://mega.nz/#!mvBnzaLA!Eq9tBwGP-CN-rD0O5lKYZ2nnZ_gHZlQNsrRhBSKSEjM

9. royal_fish

royal_fish Phantasmal Quasar

Hey, still unable to find the secret elevator to the demon dungeon. Any help?

10. alex7887

Wait a bit in the Elevator, the wall on the right should open, and then to the bottom.
    Incidentally can be whether to know "ID" monsters? Wanted to spawn a zombie but it didn't work, the only id what I know is the episode 0 and 1 bosses id.
    By the way fat works it's funny, on the ship I have 3 NPCs, the battle began with the fat man, the NPC turned out to be pretty smart.
    The first was distracting, running in front of him, making him chase him.
    knowing the range of his blow and dodged. The second and the third holding distance, attacked with distances but not strayed far, and rarely changed jobs with the first the NPC.
    Very much to be honest.
    Only I do not know, game it AI or from a mode what.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    royal_fish likes this.
  11. royal_fish

You're a lifesaver man.

12. royal_fish

Last question, is there a trick to beating the final boss of the hidden dungeon? The attack where the room goes dark seems to hit you for constant damage until you die, and I'm not sure how to avoid it.

13. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

To this day I still don't know how it works, but try crouching before it goes off and not moving or doing anything but crouching until the attack ends.

14. Catherine Franz

Go to the end corner (Right area if preferred)
    Crouching doesn't work as long as you're near it...

15. alex7887

Обнаружил забавную вещь, NPC спокойно используют оружие из этого мода.
    Та же история с модом lyetzi gunshop mod.
    Я пока что не всё оружие проверил на NPC, но думаю оно работает хорошо.

Discovered a funny thing, NPC quietly use weapons from this mod.
    The same story with the mod lyetzi gunshop mod.
    I'm not all weapons are checked for the NPC, but I think it works well.

16. Catherine Franz

The guns work perfectly on NPCs since we have auto reload now
    (Introducing NpcMaker!!!)

alex7887 likes this.
  17. FaustIII

FaustIII Void-Bound Voyager

Доброе время суток Мод просто великолепен! Скажите, вы можете включить в него "Старое оружие", например, немецкое Walther p38, MP-40, MG42 .. И другие народы, такие как русский ППШ, СВТ-40, м1891 с глазком, США - автомат M1A1, карабин GRAND M1, пулемет BAR и другие виды стрелкового оружия минувшей эпохи. Как и в предыдущих версиях. Немецкие танки "Тигр", советские Т-34 ... Формы тоже были! В общем, я надеюсь, что вы не пропустите это сообщение. Я с нетерпением жду вашего обновления!

Good time of the day Mod is just great! Tell me, you can include the “Old weapon” in it, for example, the German Walther p38, MP-40, MG42 .. And other nations, such as the Russian PPSh, SVT-40, m1891 with a peephole, USA - the M1A1 assault rifle, the GRAND M1 carbine , BAR machine gun and other types of small arms of the past era. As in previous versions. German tanks "Tiger", the Soviet T-34 ... There were forms too! All in all, I hope you do not miss this post. I look forward to your update!

18. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please keep in mind that all posts have to be in english or provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules. I've added one for you, please do so on your own in the future.

19. FaustIII

FaustIII Void-Bound Voyager

I apologize, I used Google translator ... It seems not very well. :confused:

20. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal