1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bk3k's Inventory 1.26

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. leion26

leion26 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any way you could help me make a patch for some weapon types from elithian races ending up in the Main Bag?

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

bk3k updated Bk3k's Inventory with a new update entry:

some updated, some new support

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mooncalf99 likes this.
  3. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

I was in the process of making an "unoffical" update since it seems you had abandoned this, but since you haven't, well, I'll give you what I have.

COVERED :
    Saturnian (Mage Batons)
    Extended Story
    Feast of Fire and Smoke

Attached Files:

bk3k likes this.
  4. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Heya, still love the mod and love that it's still being updated. I have a question, though, are you, or are you planning to keep adding features or just tweaking categories so far? I have a suggestion, but it might be too much of a hassle to implement, assuming implementing it is a possibility to begin with.

5. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Originally I wanted to add features. Sadly... Starbound ignores all attempts to script this interface because it handles things with hard coding. So you are limited to the things they wanted to do with it. My sorting is only taking advantage of the systems they put in place.

So if you are wanting the sort of things you see in Extended Storage etc... can't do it on the inventory interface, sorry. Granted I haven't re-checked if this is true in 1.4, but I highly doubt it has changed.

7. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Heh, pretty much exactly what I wanted to ask about. Ah well, that's too bad - thanks anyway, though!

8. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

added 1, updated, and patched a few things.

9. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Actually, question - is it possible to read the inventory via a script, basically pulling up contents the inventory "container", even if it can't interact with it in a write-like capacity?

10. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

11. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Everything [FFS] and several requests

12. Skyligh

Skyligh Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! I was informed on Starbound's official discord server that the items from my Saturnians mod were a pain to sort without categories.
    So here are the categories my mod is currently using: (Since April, these have been proper categories)

Code:
    //also contains some planned item categories, like Kyterran species items.
    // Weapons----------~
    "saturnrapier",
    "saturnmace",
    "saturnbow",
    "saturnminigun",
    "saturnscythe",
    "saturnwand",
    "saturngenwand",
    "saturngenwand2",
    "saturngenbaton",
    "saturnstaff",
    "saturn2wand",
    "saturnbaton",
    "saturntoolbaton",

"saturndrill",
    "saturnUSG",
    "saturnclaw",

// Armor----------~
    "saturnkyterranheadarmour",
    "saturnkyterranchestarmour",
    "saturnkyterranlegarmour",

// Clothes----------~
    "saturnheadwear",

"saturnkyterranheadwear",
    "saturnkyterranchestwear",
    "saturnkyterranlegclothes",
    "saturnkyterranoutfit",

// Misc----------~
    "saturncraftingguide",
    "saturnsilkitem",

13. Nahsty

Nahsty Space Hobo

i believe directory "items\crafting" should look like "items\generic\crafting".
    thanx for the mod.

14. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

15. starhog

starhog Void-Bound Voyager

how can i use this mod with an existing character

16. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Typically I say you can't really, hence how I start the description. But if you feel up to it, you can do this. That's outside the comfort level of some, so I typically only point that out to those who ask or those who didn't read and already messed up their character. Backup your character before you attempt it.

17. Raphcore

Raphcore Big Damn Hero

Hey. I'm new to modding Starbound, and I'm having a particular hard time getting this mod to work. The reskin works fine, but for some reason, this mod doesn't load when I create a new character, yet he appears listed in the mod menu.

Anything I may be missing?

18. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

What do you mean the mod it doesn't load? You made new characters with this mod, but they have a vanilla inventory?

19. necro099

necro099 Space Spelunker

whenever i pick anything up i my game crashes an says and i have the mod dopwnloaded but it wont let me use it

Attached Files:

20. S0LiD ST4T3

S0LiD ST4T3 Void-Bound Voyager

i've been having an issue with the inventory not being expanded/modified at all. basically stays default. nothing changes about it once a new character is created and loaded. sorry to perform necromancy, my friends...

vodorosol likes this.