Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katiemae2

Katiemae2 Void-Bound Voyager

try putting it in the desert like between the bones

• euchred

euchred Void-Bound Voyager

Does that work with forage-ables you mean? I don't think putting an autograbber in the desert helps with their problem of getting truffles ^^;

• Jackson39343

Jackson39343 Void-Bound Voyager

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I think they are assuming that the persons autograbber doesnt work at all, in which case we would double check its in the default spot.

• lol4291

lol4291 Space Hobo

Hi, I can't get deluxe auto-grabber to work in the shed. I was planning on using it along with garden pots. I tested the autograbber and garden pots in the greenhouse, it worked. Just not in the shed. How can I get it to work in the shed?

Using the latest deluxe autograbber and better garden pots mod.

• wintver

wintver Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2020
          • bitsybat13

bitsybat13 Void-Bound Voyager

• Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

[FeTK] This mod failed in the Display.MenuChanged event. Technical details:
            System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
            Parameter name: index
            at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
            at FelixDev.StardewMods.FeTK.Framework.UI.LetterViewerMenuEx.SetupReflectionAndParseContent() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.FelixDev\FeTK\Framework\UI\Menus\LetterViewerMenu\LetterViewerMenuEx.cs:line 164
            at FelixDev.StardewMods.FeTK.Framework.Services.MailManager.OnMenuChanged(Object sender, MenuChangedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.FelixDev\FeTK\Framework\Services\MailService\MailManager.cs:line 272
            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.<Raise>b__1() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 106
            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:line 87
            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 106

I got this in red in the log, not sure why

• jordangold527

jordangold527 Orbital Explorer

Speaking of the Delux-Grabber, anyone out there got any ideas on how to make it work with Garden Pots in the Shed?

• Luna_Amell

Luna_Amell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This one doesn't work anymore. It seems it won't load because it's outdated. Any possible fixes?

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Unjong

Unjong Void-Bound Voyager

Im
                  Looking forward for this update

• redfreckles16

redfreckles16 Big Damn Hero

Is there a recent update for farm expansion? i found one on this thread but smapi still says it can be updated

• Annosz

Annosz Aquatic Astronaut

Attached Files:

Nurylon, koreanphillipino and rokujo_ like this.
                    • Star89

Star89 Aquatic Astronaut

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Hey so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but the Deluxe grabber doesn't seem to want to work for me....Please help

• almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi,
                        I'm having trouble with the sigil maker not working. Looking at the files, I noticed some typos, like in producerRules, "KeepInputQuanlity" instead of "KeepInputQuality", but the main error seems to come from the sound effect:
                        [game] System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred trying to play the cue named "ship". Is the cue name correct?

Edit: once I fixed it (it's case sensitive and should be "Ship"), it's still not working.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
                        • VampiricUnicorn

VampiricUnicorn Void-Bound Voyager

I just want to know how to change the global forage location to the right side of my mail box. I can't figure it out! Ugh.

• reddelles

reddelles Intergalactic Tourist

Hi! I've downloaded Farmhouses Enhanced (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2566) and it's been working fine so far--until Krobus moves in the next day. The crash happens on Summer 11 when I go to sleep, and Krobus moves in on the 12th.

Here's the crash log (https://smapi.io/log/a758e77bd5b445b180a2a3f916f0a8c0). (I woke up and just went back to sleep.) And here's the log when I removed the mod (https://smapi.io/log/d8c72c64a1b64a3fa3e2803c49581ec9). Krobus is in my kitchen on the 12th and his room is there.

What can I do to fix it? And if I *do* remove the mod and continue playing, can I recover the items I've placed on the rooms that were gone?

• lopz0r

lopz0r Seal Broken

I love what CombatControls does to combat: It makes weapons continuously swing if you keep the left mouse click pressed, similar to how tools work. However, recently i started playing with a controller, and for that the swing action uses the keyboard input key, the C key.
                              How could i edit the mod so it works with the keyboard input like it does to the mouse click? Are there other workarounds i could use?
                              Thanks!

• Amakago

Amakago Big Damn Hero

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.