[WebApp] Stardew Checkup -- Achievement & Completion Progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MouseyPounds, Mar 10, 2018.

1. ClemNad

ClemNad Big Damn Hero

Thank you, I knew what string was, it was just that I didn't understand what "H 52 1", for example, stood for.

Ok thank you :)
    how do you know that the Hat #52 is the Spotted Headscarf? It doesn't seem to be in the wiki

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
    • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

You have to correlate it with the IDs in Data/ClothingInformation or Data/Hats depending on what type of item it is. In this particular case:
      Code:
        "52": "Spotted Headscarf/A red polka-dot scarf tied around the head./hide/true",

• ClemNad

ClemNad Big Damn Hero

These files you are talking about are those with an extension .xnb, right?
        Because I don't know how to open them, with Notepad it's unreadable

• MouseyPounds

Yes, you need to unpack/extract them to a readable format first.

• ClemNad

ClemNad Big Damn Hero

Alright, thank you very much!! I've been able to extract, now I can play with them to see if I can develop a little app :D

I just still have a doubt about how the shirts called "shirts" are managed: for example the shirt "C 1097", which is in my tailoredItems list, but is not in the file ClothingInformation, and seems to be the one called "Shirt" with the description "A wearable shirt."
            Then, I don't know how I can have access to the recipe to tailor this shirt.
            I've found a file "TailoringRecipes.xnb" but I can't extract it with xnbcli, I don't know why
            and I am wondering if this file doesn't describe the recipe to tailor clothes with the corresponding ID
            If you have any idea :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
            • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@ClemNad Please don't double post. Use the edit function or wait for someone else to reply first.

ClemNad likes this.
              • MouseyPounds

They didn't come up with unique names and descriptions for all 294 shirts. Those with the generic name and description are not listed in ClothingInformation. TailoringRecipes is a new data type with 1.4 and the primary tool (xnbcli) has not yet been updated to handle it. For more information you can see my shirt and tailoring recipe datamines.

ClemNad likes this.
                • fahlman

fahlman Void-Bound Voyager

Would you please consider adding which Rarecrows a player has acquired and/or which still need to be acquired? Thank you.

Eulexia, Elenna101 and ClemNad like this.
                  • Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance you could add a thing that checks all the chests/minifridges/inventory and spits out a list of items needed for the cooking/crafting achievements that you don't have yet? (e.g. telling you if you don't have marble for the marble brazier) Or would that be way too much work?

• MouseyPounds

Good suggestion; I'll look into this. The main issue will be determining which ones you have, but I can hopefully reuse some of the inventory-checking code from Fair Helper.

That is a lot of work because I'd have to hardcode all the recipe ingredients. I'll think about it.

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Small issue: I found Secret Note #10 (the one that says "someone is waiting for you on level 100 of the Skull Cavern"), and hadn't reached anywhere near that level yet, but the predictor said I'd found all the Secret Note rewards.

If I weren't a complete idiot, I'd have saved the save file for you... but... heh heh, I didn't. Sorry! :D

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

You reached lv100+ before of the latest patch? If yes then it's normal.

• Alawren

Alawren Void-Bound Voyager

I’m playing on the newly released 1.4 on iOS and notice the artifacts I obtain from a treasure chest from fishing are not registering. It shows as donated to the museum but indicates it still needs to be found.

• margotbean

Just to be clear, I hadn't reached anywhere near that level yet. This was a save started with v1.4.5. Cheers!

• MouseyPounds

What does the in-game collection tab show? If they are missing from that as well, it would be a game bug. But if they are on the collection tab but not showing in checkup, then it is my app's bug and I'd love to see a copy of the save if possible.

--------------------

@margotbean : Thanks for the report. It looks like I am not tracking a reward for note #10 for some reason; I'll look into it.

margotbean likes this.
                                • Alawren

Alawren Void-Bound Voyager

Checking the collection tab shows it is a game bug and not your great app, so I’ll be putting in a bug report. There was another app I used to use all the time, Stardew Valley Helpers for the Artifact Finder. Finding artifacts has such a large rng factor and even though I had to check each day, I was finally able to complete the Museum collection between this app and your Geodes tab. Unfortunately the Helpers app hasn’t been updated since v1.2, it worked fine with 1.3 but isn’t reading properly for 1.4. Any way you could add something in your Predictor?

margotbean likes this.
                                  • margotbean

I second that motion!! Djomp has been MIA since v1.2, the schedules got somewhat updated for v1.3 (somehow), but they show "????" for the Night Market, so I'd declare that site abandoned as of v1.3. Just my humble opinion. :)

I was actually in the middle of a game when the site broke, one day it worked, then I saved the game, and all of the sudden artifacts were showing up incorrectly. The artifact spots are in the right places, but the artifacts were all wrong. And this was in the middle of v1.3. It broke my heart! (Is appealing to your sense of empathy working, Mousey?) :D :D :D

• Albuso0

Albuso0 Space Hobo

• kindredband

kindredband Void-Bound Voyager

I love your mod, but was only able to use it once. When I try to open a save file it now hangs up about 4/5 the way. It's been that way for the last dozen or so tries. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• ryu3025

ryu3025 Void-Bound Voyager

This is pretty impressive. I'm having a problem a 2-player file in the museum section. I loaded up a 2 player world and got these stats:

Dragon has found 9 of 42 artifacts.
                                        Dragon has found 33 of 53 minerals.
                                        • All artifacts found -- need 33 more
                                        • All minerals found -- need 20 more
                                        Serena has found 20 of 42 artifacts.
                                        Serena has found 27 of 53 minerals.
                                        • All artifacts found -- need 22 more
                                        • All minerals found -- need 26 more

This doesn't seem possible. If I combined the mineral numbers (33+27) it would be 60 of 53 minerals. Also, why would both players have different amounts needed in the same world.