RELEASED Content Patcher *

Loads content packs that change the game's images and data without replacing XNB files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I don't think there is currently, but that would be cool!
    Tokens for if it is a specific o'clock, past or before that time...
    or just morning, day, afternoon, night

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@ahalwl11 Fixed in the upcoming SMAPI 3.2; thanks for reporting it! (Also you don't need to pack the files as .xnb, Content Patcher can load .json files directly.)

@mardrest Unfortunately you'd need to redefine the whole Reactions field. I'll need to look into how to support partial changes to nested fields.

@babybird22 Stardew Valley 1.4 makes a number of changes to the festival files, which your patches undo. I suggest not replacing the whole map to avoid that; you can use "Action": "EditMap" to replace only part of a map or to change map properties instead. Feel free to come ask in #modding on the Stardew Valley Discord if you want more info, there are other map modders there who can help!

@LehGaming @Allayna Not currently; Content Patcher updates most patches when the day starts. The location tokens are the first ones to update more often, and they're a proof of concept to make sure that works fine before we add more.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi!

It's hard to keep track of questions in the forums, to know which ones are answered, and to keep up with notifications (especially since the forums only show the latest ones). I've been setting up some better processes elsewhere so it's easier to find and provide help, and unfortunately abandoning this forum thread is the next step. If you haven't been answered, please see the link below and ask again there. Sorry for the inconvenience!

------

This thread is no longer actively watched. Please see the mod page or Modding:Help for the best places to get help!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
        • NatrollEXE

NatrollEXE Void-Bound Voyager

Hello ... Please, could someone help me regarding this error that has been occurring to me when uploading a mod for Sebastian:

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack 'Sebastian Expansion Mod'. Technical details:
          Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Mal's Seb Expansion [dialogue additions] PTBR\content.json.
          Technical details: Unexpected end when deserializing array. Path 'Changes[21]', line 283, position 4.
          em StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialization.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) na C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Toolkit\Serialization\JsonHelper.cs:linha 74
          em StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) na C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentPack.cs:linha 74
          em ContentPatcher.ModEntry.<GetContentPacks>d__24.MoveNext() na C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:linha 291

I tried to fix it looking for similar problems with other mods, but was unsuccessful ...

Here is the log with the error:
          https://smapi.io/log/73e345a5957f444c9372d0ac8e6115c0

I will also leave here the mod file that is experiencing this error ...

Help me fix this error, please. :nurusad::nurusad:

Attached Files:

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@NatrollEXE Please read the comment directly above yours and follow the instructions there.

• NatrollEXE

NatrollEXE Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, I'm sorry. I have already posted my question in one of the places indicated. Thanks for the warning.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Going to go ahead and close this thread. See:

Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.