Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strobelight

strobelight Void-Bound Voyager

SwimSuit updated for 3.0 (Swim Anywhere)

Attached Files:

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Is it against copyright if I publish here an unofficial version of a mod whose author has not been active anywhere since 2018?

It is that several users have been asking me to upload the mod but I don't want to do it without permission.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Eros DkAl This is where unofficial updates are posted, yes. It's always with the presumtion that if the author reappears and objects, it will be taken down. This thread is for Smapi mods, there's another for xnb coversions/cp updates.

Eros DkAl likes this.
        • Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Persia Npc unofficial update, conversion for CP

Author: Avalonii

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
            Medicell likes this.
          • dignition

dignition Intergalactic Tourist

Hey there,
            Could you possibly take another look at this one? Doesn't seem to be working even though it loads properly. Also, do you have a Patreon or anything? Seems like you're doing a lot of mod updating and I'd like to support.

• slayerx3

slayerx3 Void-Bound Voyager

Deluxe auto grabber
              How to set location all map?

• Benigni

Benigni Aquatic Astronaut

yjs9249 likes this.
              • keichandsi

keichandsi Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, the level extender mod seems to be working fine so far, but the compatibility with the Prestige Mod isn't working anymore. Before the player could set a skill back to 10 to prestige, and after prestige, the skill level would go back to the Original and be subtracted of 10 levels. Ex: Level 32 mining would turn into level 10 after pressing P in Skill Menu to enable prestige, after prestige the new mining level would be 22. Now the level is totally reset to 0.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I can take a look, but it may be beyond my skill. I may have to poke Pathos to take a look at both.

And yep, I have a Patreon and Ko-fi! Both are linked on my Nexus and MD profiles.

• nimiar

nimiar Void-Bound Voyager

Would love to see an update of Elegant Victorian Interior https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1074?tab=description

An update to the CP version would be lovely, but if it's possible to make it Json Assets, even better. (There is a collection of some of the furniture for Json Assets elsewhere, but it doesn't include everything.)

Thank you again to all the folks who work on these mods. You are beautiful people and I send you all the hugs.

93g.sarah likes this.
                    • dignition

dignition Intergalactic Tourist

Cool! I'll chip in. Thanks!

• tani_heart

tani_heart Void-Bound Voyager

Getting this error from the Pelican Postal Service for 1.4

[Pelican Postal Service] This mod failed in the Input.ButtonPressed event. Technical details:
                        System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                        at Pelican.Friendship.NpcHandler.FindKnownNPCs()
                        at Pelican.Menus.PostalService.Open()
                        at Pelican.ModEntry.OnButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e)
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

• 1TheBus1

1TheBus1 Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone update the mod "Teh's Fishing Overhaul"?
                          I know that the creator said he was working on it, but it has been a month and a half since he said it and he still shows no signs of life. He has perfectly been able to abandon it and focus on his work, which is why I ask for an unofficial update.
                          This is the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/866
                          It's an indispensable mod and many people need it. Thank you.

Kulturbanause likes this.
                          • minervamaga

@Pathoschild had an update he was working on, not sure if he had an okay to release it or not. Teh was in the process of entirely re-writing the mod, but has been tied up in IRL.

• tammithix

tammithix Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I know this is the wrong Forum to be posting in but I also think it's the most helpful. I'm having issues loading up one of my saves. it's getting stuck and I have no clue what the issue is. My other files load fine. I only started this save after the 1.4 update, I'd really like to get back to it

Attached Files:

• minervamaga

Can you upload your SMAPI log to https://smapi.io/log (see instructions on that page) and share the link in a new thread? This thread is for updating mods only!

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

I wrote him a PM on a different forums. We worked together in the past and I need his mod updated to be able to reincarnate mine. Hopefully he replies.

BR
                                  Kulti

• chad115

chad115 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
                                  • For1thing

For1thing Void-Bound Voyager

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.