Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hadiwrites42

hadiwrites42 Aquatic Astronaut

Nah, it's okay, I appreciate having something to do while I'm sick. Otherwise I'd just be staring miserably at a wall, lol. Besides, I prefer an overabundance of caution.

Ritsunesan likes this.
    • tirnaliaelvhenan

tirnaliaelvhenan Space Hobo

• AlexStardew

AlexStardew Intergalactic Tourist

What exactly painless mode does? Nothing about this mode on the mod page.

• Neckwhiskers

Neckwhiskers Void-Bound Voyager

Instead of resetting you back to level 1 you just stay at 10 and have to gain a certain amount of xp to gain a prestige point.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

• SorryLate

SorryLate Poptop Tamer

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2020
        • vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

Reloading your game doesn't work if you have a custom farmhouse. Every single time I have tried this to make furniture work, I start the game standing north of my house in a field of blackness. I have to exit the game completely, and restart to be indoors when the game starts, but my custom furniture is all jacked up. Endless, vicious cycle....

云朵飘啊飘 likes this.
          • roflblah

roflblah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dunno. I use seasonal garden farmhouse and my furniture's fine on 2nd load

• mominthevalley

mominthevalley Void-Bound Voyager

Did you mean custom farmhouse interior? I have the same problem with custom furniture. They all turn into weird chair parts the next time I play my save. I haven't tried going back to menu and reloading my save again though. I just gave up and took out custom furniture hoping they would get it sorted eventually. I am using a custom farmhouse interior, my own First Farmhouse Reimagined for pre-upgrade, and Farmhouses Expanded for all upgrades, with Ace's Expanded Cellars (Karmylla version I think).

• thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Does anyone know if Even More Secret Woods still works with the latest update and if not, is there an unofficial update somewhere?

• roflblah

Try reloading your save from the title screen. I also have custom furniture from https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1424 and they show up fine after the 2nd load :)

I'm using my sister's laptop right now so I can't upload my file, but we have basically the same custom furniture downloaded

Attached Files:

• z.png
                      z.png
                      File size:
                      315.3 KB
                      Views:
                    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
                  • Ribbon-Kitten

Ribbon-Kitten Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the unofficial updates on Witch and Kawaii Valley! I was going to link them in the comments on the orginal mod pages, but that's been covered already so yay!

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone know if there are plans to move Indoor Beehouses over to PFM, or have an unofficial update? Haven't been able to find anything.

libyo1 likes this.
                      • roflblah

I'm willing to share, but take note that I'm not a modder so I won't be able to help you out in the event it borks your savefile.
                        I was able to convert it to PFM for myself. I've tested it for a week or so now and it works on my end.

Hopefully someone more experienced updates it

Attached Files:

Neferatem likes this.
                        • DuskTake

DuskTake Void-Bound Voyager

in the deep woods nexus page in optional there is a even more deep woods content for the deep woods api

blouwho? and zStormborn like this.
                          • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@thingwithwings Even More Secret Woods works fine with the latest game update and as DuskTake says, works with DeepWoods, too.

• SorryLate

SorryLate Poptop Tamer

Attached Files:

• Ribbon-Kitten

Ribbon-Kitten Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if this is ok to request since the mod maker isn't exactly on hiatus, but I haven't been able to check my mail due to a bug my wife posted on in the mod comments. If this can be requested, it would mean a lot to us. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1157?tab=posts If it can't be done or no one is interested, never mind.

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

ty, it's working fine so far! <3

• roflblah

Welcome! :) One thing I though is that I can't change how the products from the keg is called. "{inputName} Mead" only yields "honey mead", regardless of the flower honey you use so I just stayed with "mead"

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.