Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8Q3Q8

8Q3Q8 Aquatic Astronaut

Hi Kiwi icepop , so you too want this mod to work , right ?
    but unfortunately , it seem, the creator of this mod Ran does not allow distribution their works aka mods , unless we make a contact with them and ask them for updating them !

• spidersilks

spidersilks Void-Bound Voyager

Is there an unofficial update for Useful Bombs?

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here's another unofficial release for Skills Prestige mod (pull request is still pending) Not compatible with Stardew Valley 1.3.36.

Changes since the last unofficial version:
        • compatible with luck skill mod. It won't allow you to prestige it by itself, but at least it won't spam SMAPI log with errors during level up.

Attached Files:

zethhq likes this.
        • Redgrave192

Redgrave192 Big Damn Hero

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

XNB mods aren't recommended and that mod is based on a super old version of game files, so there's no way it will work unfortunately. That being said, this mod will let you adopt children with Krobus as a roommate, and I'm working on a full Krobus marriage mod with more events and a romance arc! Feel free to PM me on Discord @Cavalry#9977 if you have any requests or suggestions, I'm hoping for a release after the holidays.

• Jenrikku

Jenrikku Space Spelunker

• Ink Dragon

Ink Dragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if you do another update for autograbber would it be possible to get it to work with PPJA crops? it doesn't seem to grab them

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
            • vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

• clawslayer

clawslayer Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,

I found an issue where when I installed the quality products and auto quality patch, The workbench furniture stops working, as in, it stops detecting materials from nearby chests and the crafting background becomes transparent.
              Any fix regarding this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

• kiwi_icepop

kiwi_icepop Master Chief

Oh so that's why... Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah it's such an awesome mod :avalicry: Guess there's little we can do now. Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2019
                  voshtak likes this.
                • redfreckles16

redfreckles16 Big Damn Hero

Can you possibly make it so that farm expansion works with multiplayer?

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

No idea, what doesn't work? I don't play multiplayer, you'll have to supply crash logs, and do the testing if I figure out what's wrong.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
                    • Lula Doidaa

Lula Doidaa Orbital Explorer

• tavrogan

tavrogan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• redfreckles16

redfreckles16 Big Damn Hero

Im not exactly sure what part doesnt work. My daughter and I both have it but she doesnt have access to it. I have tiles placed on the ground where the entrance is. On her computer, she can see it, but can't enter. It's like the wall is still there on her game. Haha Im sure that this doesn't help but that's the best way I can describe it LOL

• vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

Same experience for me. I've done the limited things I can think to fix it (namely, making sure I didn't screw up the install). I hope someone will fix it soon. I miss my pretty farmhouse!

xbukimina, blouwho? and sophiafairy like this.
                        • Lula Doidaa

Lula Doidaa Orbital Explorer

Thanks for the answer, but i have tested wedding mod myself, and it softlocks when it asks you where you'd like to marry
                          but atleast healthbars work!

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

• Empress K

Empress K Void-Bound Voyager

Could someone make this work for 1.4 and also maybe not overwrite any vanilla hairs pretty please?
                            Alicedafox's Hairstyles recolored and a new Hairstyle Update

Edit: okay so after looking it seems the version I have is not actually the one in the above link but a CP version off these forums. I tried it and it does seem to be working but it also sadly overwrites some of the vanilla hairs I like. This is okay though if I get many more hairs I like and lose maybe 4 in place. I would delete this but maybe the link to the CP version will help someone else out in future.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
                            • flameofnight

flameofnight Void-Bound Voyager

Here's a remake of Penny Expanded that no longer replaces xnb files. Original author has full rights, etc.

Attached Files:

SphericalSphere and Medicell like this.
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.