1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok thanks for the info.

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

3. SrsBznz

SrsBznz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So what I described happening is not an inherent issue of the Terminal related to chunk loading (wiki doesn't describe result of chunk loading issue), but rather my wiring is messed up?

Here's my current setup, it's a bit of a mess but it does everything it's supposed to. Added some numbers and descriptions to make it less of a clusterfuck.

1: One collects algae the other spreads it out among the hydro trays.
    2: Takes are non food items from the grabbers.
    3: Sends animal feed from extractor to trough.
    4: Takes corn from the fridges and feeds it into the extractor.
    5: Puts all food items from the hydro trays and grabbers into the fridges as well as from the ship locker meant for manual input.
    [​IMG]

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR_tUkO6Y24&feature=youtu.be&t=460

5. Constantinople

Sayter, as I have been completing the extra dungeons missions, I sometimes come across these tools, such as the lucky coin and a few others. A handful of them have people who I can give them to at the science outpost, but the rest of them do not. What do I do with them all?

6. SrsBznz

The solution is to split all the food so that each container has some of every item?
    If that's what you mean, it's not the solution to my problem. If I make sure each container has at least 1 of the same item and I begin to write the word, the terminal becomes empty.

I've watched the video before to get the basics of ITD's and stuff and my understanding was that the outputs of multiple containers would all act as one if I used a repeater as mentioned at the 2:50 timestamp.

Actually something changed just now, previously it would (maybe) show the item when I write the first letter of the word, then show empty when I write the second and third, then show up again when I write the fourth. But now it's always empty when using the search box.
    However I found out that if I hit refresh it shows up again.
    I'm just confused because it used to be that I could search for items without any issues, no matter how many letters of the search term I added and never had to click refresh.

Even if I just request an item, the terminal turns blank after I receive it.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  7. SrsBznz

What are the specs of the Psionic Battery? It doesn't say how much charge it currently holds, can potentially hold or how high wattage it can output.

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

all of them can be turned in somewhere, actually. That's what they are for.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8W output, 5000J storage

10. SrsBznz

Thank you.

Also I think I found the reason for the buggy terminal, it only happens when I hook up more than 3 fridges. Even if I put the 4th one in a position where its Storage Bridge could not possibly cause interference.
    I use the Enhanced Storage mod and turned those mini fridges into 300 cap containers, I assume the terminal has trouble managing 1k+ slots?

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no idea. I never do that much to a single terminal

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. Constantinople

Well can you please give me a general idea. Nobody on science outpost wants them.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Do I really need to spell *everything* out for people? Good lord.

You havent unlocked the quests that you can turn them in at. It's literally that simple.

16. Constantinople

Welp. I have played over 10 characters from start to end game, finished pretty much everything, every quest that appears on the science outpost and outpost. Never have I seen any quest for these items. If you wont tell me, fine, but I am not going to bother spending more hours looking for them. I already have over 1100 hours in the game. But perhaps you should add the info to the frackin universe wiki, especially since these quests seems obscure and no in game info tells you where to start the quest chain you mentioned.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

which items, specifically, do you refer to?

18. Constantinople

The Alien Broadcast Node, the Crystalline Trophy, and the Lucky Coin. At one point, I remember the crystalline trophy could be turned in at the science outpost, but no more.

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal