Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

2. Ritsunesan

Ritsunesan Space Spelunker

Gave this a try. Everything is labeled under "Witchy." Only two of the items don't work properly: the "light weathered chair" turns into a mini fridge when placed, and the "dark sofa" turns into a brazier. I have no idea why.
    EDIT: Update: Hopefully fixed the problem with furniture turning into other stuff.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
      moonchild8, Aubri, Medicell and 3 others like this.
    • Quackmori

Quackmori Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes it works, thanks so much

• art17

art17 Void-Bound Voyager

24h Clock only changes the time in the UI but doesn't change the time in message. or is it supposed to only change the time in UI?

for example Pierre's shop is open from 9:00 am to 5pm when my UI is in 24 hour format

• bluens9

bluens9 Space Hobo

i don't know if this will reach you, or if you have the time/ want to fix this but the mod is conflicting with "remote fridge storage" (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2545) (where you can tag chests so it counts the items in there when you open the cooking menu) making it so you don't consume any items that aren't in the fridge or on you at the time.

• rOCkIz

rOCkIz Yeah, You!

Hi Stone Block, there is a mod called "fish me"
            long story short the developer of that mod missed "Skip Fishing Minigame" so he created a mod very similar to it

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've ran into a pretty significant issue with this mod + the prestige mod. I opened a bug report on the original authors nexus page. Any chance you could look at that? Since the author seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.
              I tried having a look at the .cs myself but ooof. It also throws an error on SMAPI's managedevent, so I think the old prestige conpatibility function is using a deprecated SMAPI function or... I don't know. Looking at 20 IF, ELSE IF arguments stacked on top of each other is making my head hurt.
              The source is thankfully on github.

• Benigni

Benigni Aquatic Astronaut

Smokers do not Automate.

• snikey

snikey Big Damn Hero

I'm getting slightly different error with these... can be ignored?

[PyTK] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
                  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  at PyTK.PyTKMod.<>c.<Entry>b__22_0(Object s, DayStartedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Courtney\Documents\Stardew\Modding\Stardew-Valley-Mods-master-Routine\Stardew-Valley-Mods-master\PyTK\PyTKMod.cs:line 82.
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88.

• drjonzw

drjonzw Void-Bound Voyager

• Dawnstar1202

Dawnstar1202 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the conversion but I think maybe something is wrong. I installed it into my mods folder but in-game the furniture does not show up in the catalogue. Instead, SMAPI throws me this error:

[Custom Furniture] This mod failed in the Display.MenuChanged event. Technical details:
                    System.InvalidCastException: Can't convert the StardewValley.Menus.IClickableMenu::itemPriceAndStock field from System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[StardewValley.ISalable, Stardew Valley, Version=1.3.7286.33936, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] to System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[StardewValley.Item, Stardew Valley, Version=1.3.7286.33936, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].
                    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.ReflectedField`1.GetValue() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\ReflectedField.cs:line 67
                    at CustomFurniture.CustomFurnitureMod.OnMenuChanged(Object sender, MenuChangedEventArgs e) in D:\Programming\Games\Mods\GitHub\Stardew-Valley-Mods\CustomFurniture\CustomFurnitureMod.cs:line 178
                    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's even something I did. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

• Rinoki

Rinoki Space Hobo

Magic Chest eats anything beyond a 999 stack and doesn't create new stacks.

• cleu

cleu Void-Bound Voyager

I made an account just to thank you for doing this--thank you so much! Though the furniture becomes invisible for me whenever I get off of Stardew and hop back on, and each piece subsequently turns into an oak chair when I pick them back up, I can actually purchase everything from Robin and place it without an issue. I'm assuming the items disappearing have to do with the Custom Furniture or PyTK mods being sort of broken (even though I have the updated versions from this thread). When they're all fixed up I really look forward to being able to use these, so thank you again!! :catwink:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
                          sophiafairy and Minakie like this.
                        • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks, I will add it to my list of things to look at.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

@hatmouse released an band aid version to fix this problem, you can find it HERE

• sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there ANY CHANCE Kisekae will be updated? I really miss it’s faces, shoes, saving outfits and gender changing

• Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

I've been getting this bug, myself, but with the Cooking Skill.

• Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

New unofficial update for Pelican Fiber. I've made some significant changes to this one...mostly having to do with making sure the website stocks come as close to the in-person stocks as possible. Strawberry Seeds are still available from Pierre's website even though they aren't in person, and player-sold items aren't available from Pierre's or Willy's websites. Not sure if the dish of the day is available from Gus's site or not.

Pretty much all other items that are new or were missing from most of the shops are there now.

Attached Files:

Neferatem, paxchristos and jkinnaly like this.
                                  • Dawnstar1202

Dawnstar1202 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Water Under The Bridge/River Gorge has been updated for SDV 1.4! Fully overhauled content.json and made tweaks to the maps. Now uses map patches in an effort to be more compatible with other mods. Also adds a FTM pack to spawn rocks on the northwestern shore, as the author intended (as evidenced by the map file). Tested with Stardew Enhanced, there are some very minor (1 tile) glitches near the town/mountain warp that I will reach out to them about.

NOT TESTED WITH SVE

Message sent to author regarding update and offering this pack to be used in an official update. This pack will be removed upon the author's request.

EDIT: author uploaded file to Nexus, please go download from them!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.