Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quackmori

Quackmori Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have Mi's bathroom recolors and from what i've seen it seems fine, should I still download this update anyways?

And I have been having issues with BFAV with adding the goose, the update on here seems to lack where you're supposed to insert the code for the goose for it to show up in-game in Marnie's store. Heres the link for it https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4432

• lanterncat

lanterncat Void-Bound Voyager

For the unofficial BFAV that works with 1.4, you don't actually have to do anything to the code anymore! Just put the goose into your mods folder and you're good to go.

Quackmori likes this.
      • huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

upload_2019-12-7_8-59-38.png

• Quackmori

Just a small issue with the BFAV mod is that not all the eggs, wool, and feathers go into the auto grabber.

• Eremes

Eremes Big Damn Hero

• jemriah

jemriah Aquatic Astronaut

• treylw

treylw Void-Bound Voyager

I'm about to try this but uh.. does it not have a config.json file or did my download break? thanks either way. Hope I don't implode :B (I'll edit this if it works fine lol)
            edit: OK it was fine. I didn't think about it generating a config file on startup.
            on a side note, I placed a grabber by my tapped trees hoping it'd harvest them and it ganked all my melons the next day. not a problem, I was just spazzing out for a minute til I went and checked it the grabber lol

I'm happy to see that Geode on, thanks fren.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
            • derpymoogle

derpymoogle Void-Bound Voyager

Going to repeat this again because it's still Green on the mod compatibility page. Price Drops does NOT work with Stardew Valley 1.4. It should be labeled as Broken.

• Quackmori

The goose won't load for me, just the normal animals she has shows up.

• Yuka Code

Yuka Code Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Help me, Mod PyTK 1.12.14 is problem...

Attached Files:

• D Hine

D Hine Void-Bound Voyager

• derpymoogle

derpymoogle Void-Bound Voyager

Also want to report Better Activate Sprinklers as Broken. Even though it has no errors in the SMAPI, it is actually functionally useless in game as placing or interacting with sprinklers does nothing. I do not have any other mods that affect Sprinklers so I don't believe it is a mod conflict causing this.

• slamerz

slamerz Void-Bound Voyager

Here's Custom Critters updated for Stardew Valley 1.4.1 and SMAPI 3.0.0 Not compatible with Stardew Valley 1.3.36. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

Changes since the official release:
                      • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.4

Attached Files:

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here's bugfix release for SkillPrestige for Stardew Valley 1.4.1 and SMAPI 3.0.0 Not compatible with Stardew Valley 1.3.36. (I sent a pull request to the authors.)

Changes since the last unofficial release:
                        • fixed looping button click sound on black screen during level up
                        • fixed level-up menu coming up every night once you prestige in non-painless mode and level up back to at least level 5
                        Games with with the second bug already present will be fixed after first night. Adapters probably don't require an update.

Attached Files:

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Second update to PyTK/CFR posted here. Known issues listed there.

asqwedcxz741 likes this.
                          • Vinnamah

Vinnamah Tentacle Wrangler

I don't know if it's already been requested here, or what the rules are about making requests, since this is my first time posting. I made an account here because it's so important to me. Can somebody please update Quality Products and the Automate patch for it? Creator is SilentOak

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3609?tab=description

Cervidaevian likes this.
                            • MSG_Zheng

MSG_Zheng Aquatic Astronaut

Hello again! The MOD is working well now, but it can't do any forage. Should I change some value in config.json? How? Thank you anyway.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

It does do forage. You need to make sure you set the location in the config file properly to the tile you place the auto-grabber. It defaults to a tile in the Desert map.

• triggermandoesacartwheel

triggermandoesacartwheel Void-Bound Voyager

Neferatem likes this.
                                • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Unfortunately Phone Villagers is not open source and won't be getting an update unless the original author does it.

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.