1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. codyc86

codyc86 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi great mod but my game crashes every time I get the boss in the infested world mission down to 50% health. Log file attached

Attached Files:

2. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.4.3 - Vitalium

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. artguk

artguk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry my bad english. I did not quite understand how to play in your modification. If I understand correctly, does the modification disable the ancient gate and the player needs to kill a creature from which a resource falls out from which you can create an object for opening a portal on a wooden table of the inventor? And where is this creature to look for? I went down to the dungeon, went around the entire pallet, but didn’t find anything ... could you explain in more detail at least the initial algorithm of actions? How to get to the Outpost?

4. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Why am i getting this error?
    Could not instantiate item '[rarebeamcannon, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    https://pastebin.com/WKFP1Wtq

5. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Good mod so far.
    Bug report :
    The chain gun is a very interesting weapon , but it has an issue , the bullets come a lot higher than were it should be , if this gets a fix soon it would be nice
    (It looks like the bullets are spawning from the air instead of the gun barrel)

And i hope there are more versions of this weapon type

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  6. NightmareDL

7. Lunar Eye Gaming

8. NightmareDL

Bug:
    The red orb random boss is bugged , when it died a laser that 1 shots didn't disappear and the armagedon kept going , any way to decrease the chances of the spawn? I had NO idea what to attack , it moved too fast , the turrets killed it , feels very unbalanced

artguk likes this.
  9. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

How to craft bossvault door?

10. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

upload_2019-8-18_14-13-3.png

upload_2019-8-18_14-14-33.png

The two Irradiated bosses seem to be broken?

11. Catherine Franz

On the ancient forge at the 4th category > w>

12. Catherine Franz

Thanks to that lovely hint from steam comments, I found one easily!!! (Vitalium entrance)
    Located on the Ocean floor indeed!!!

upload_2019-8-19_1-8-54.png

E: The food buff gives hp regen even if you have the debuff on which can make me tank the thingies...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  13. Lunar Eye Gaming

Noted and will be patched in the next update.

14. Catherine Franz

Where can I craft the spell? > w>
    (Been collecting them now for pixels)

15. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

I've been on and off with this mod, and I'd like to give this mod another go. I have some questions regarding this mod and I'm hoping someone can fill me in.

1. Are the bosses easier to beat now?
    2. Is that annoying spawner still there before fighting the ancient one?

The reason I ask is because I've always had serious difficulty with this mod. That spawner before fighting the ancient one is just plain annoying, and I have no room to move around.
    The Ancient One was excruciatingly tough, killing my character in like 1 or 2 hits. So I'm hoping some sort of difficulty revamp came in at some point during my time off this mod.

16. Catherine Franz

Pretty sure they got nerfed...since most players are prolly struggling, sure it's hard but it's still beatable, with a lil' bit of pattern abusing and well s k i l l then it's easy as he- HELL NAH THOSE ARTIFACT DUNGEONS ARE STILL BUSTEDDDD *insert flashback of the ice dungon and final boss*

17. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

If getting killed in a few hits is your problem then try the Universalist's set.

18. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here is the deal, this is a hardcore mod for hardcore masochists, exclusively. If that is not you, use admin mode.

19. Catherine Franz

But the wise men once said... "GIT GUD" 'coz this mod ain't impossible, it's the same as any other "difficult" games where you just have to learn the patterns and abuse the crap out of it
    = w=

20. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

True, but only if your a true hardcore gamer who gets off on having a bad time. Most people are not and will use cheats or not bother if its super duper hard.