Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoopDeDo45

WhoopDeDo45 Void-Bound Voyager

@Moragaine, I'm using FTM v1.8.0, but respawns are still broken.

• prants

prants Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@WhoopDeDo45 I got it to work by downloading the Farm Extended unofficial fix file on the FTM nexus download page. I used a new config file from the most recent FTM update and input the settings from the Farm Extended fix content file (I left the newer config options alone); I then replaced the content file in the unofficial fix folder with the newer edited config file (rename it "content"). I hope that made any sense...

Moragaine likes this.
      • ScalyMaiden

ScalyMaiden Void-Bound Voyager

Just popping in to give a +1 request for an update to better crafting if anyone is considering making one... That mod is hard to live without

• Acies

Acies Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a lot for the conversions! Have you done more? I saw two posts from you with conversions of clothing to JA, if you do more I'd like to have them if possible, thanks!

• BarefootBeast

BarefootBeast Big Damn Hero

Hi I wanted to update the mod compatibility list with a few that are broken, but for the life of me I can't find the right place to do that. should I just post to this thread?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Feel free to post a list here with a log!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

One more small unofficial update, the others are all officially updated at this time.

CF Automate Bridge updated for the latest version of Automate. Tested briefly and appears to be functioning correctly. PR has been sent to Routine here. CFR also updated solely to prevent false update alerts - no changes were made beyond the version number.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
                • Catchunks

Catchunks Void-Bound Voyager

• reeferuk

reeferuk Void-Bound Voyager

(Removed)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Catchunks I know the Shane one was compatible before 1.4, so if it still works it will be fine; the Sebastian one should be good, too.

Catchunks likes this.
                    • TimeWandrer

TimeWandrer Void-Bound Voyager

Could it just be that it needs an image update to align with the door?

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

I made some progress with the SkillPrestige bug - I have rough idea of the cause, but not how to fix it yet. For now, playing in painless prestige mode is safe way to avoid the level up popup on each night. You'll still get the looping sound bug when you level up normally, but that takes just one ESC to fix.

Games that are already broken are not likely to be fixed by enabling painless prestige. I see three possible ways around that:
                        - if you feel like editing your save, open it in text editor and remove any contents of the <newLevels /> tag
                        - remove skill prestige mod, play one day without it (to trigger native game level up dialog which includes cleanup of newlevels) and then restore the prestige mod
                        - prestige down to 0 and THEN enable painless mode

I didn't test either myself, make sure you have backups.

• captain kaltz+

captain kaltz+ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"variable grass", please! (links: 1 2 )

• awanda

awanda Void-Bound Voyager

I'm using Mal's, SVE, and dialogue expansion altogether and things seems to work just fine. I did edit some lines in Mal's content so they wont clash with dialogue expansion. But even without editing, they will still work, although dialogue expansion's might overwrite some of Mal's or the other way around. I'm not sure about 10kCats' but these kind of mods are usually harmless

Catchunks likes this.
                            • roflblah

roflblah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do we need to update to 1.4.1 for these? Sorry for the dumb question..

• TimeWandrer

TimeWandrer Void-Bound Voyager

Farmhands now all have their own mailboxes. Cabins in Elevator prevent players from see their mailboxes. Anyway to develop a work around for that? Perhaps make it so that players all see their mail immediately upon waking up?

• Benigni

Benigni Aquatic Astronaut

Have this installed and loving it, but cannot purchase animals.
                                  Buildings working fine, but animal purchase just sits on naming screen, 'ok' button not working but 'cancel' working.

Help!

• jemriah

jemriah Aquatic Astronaut

im sorry to be such a noob, I had a look around for more info on "painless prestige" but im no sure where to find instructions on how to set it up. any suggestions?

• envoutes

envoutes Big Damn Hero

I just tried it and it doesn't seem to add the bathroom for me. :0c

• dokimakura

dokimakura Aquatic Astronaut

Since kisekae still hasn't been updated, are there separate mods that'll give me its "anime nose" option and the poofy skirt from this shot? (The new vanilla skirts don't appeal to me.) I've been waiting for kisekae to update but if people are considering it obsolete I'd still like to be able to restore my farmer's modded appearance.

Attached Files:

softcannoli, roflblah and Catchunks like this.
                                        Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.