Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Foxyfficiency is not open-source. You'll have to wait until Fokson decides to update it, if they do. In the meanwhile, you can use Joys of Efficiency which can do almost everything that Foxyfficiency did prior.

• Thaliathemuse

Thaliathemuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• rodrigo888

rodrigo888 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you <3

• Troub_S

Troub_S Void-Bound Voyager

I added more items with the Add to Existing Stacks button than would fit in one stack and the additional items had a quivering animation. I then used the sort button and all the identical items that were put into their own stacks seem to have been deleted from the chest. I tried to replicate in another chest that's not a Mega Storage chest, and although I experienced the same animation in the new stack, the items were retained and sorted properly.

I am incredibly grateful for your work to help update the mods. <3

• Bluhens

Bluhens Void-Bound Voyager

erinjean likes this.
        • huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

new version of farm expansion released. Changes from last version
          - Robin offers new 1.4 buildings on farm again (fishing ponds don't work on FE, sorry)
          - buildings built on FE are not lost on game exit and reload (they were being saved but didn't load correctly)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
            jaybyrd14 and eissej87 like this.
          • Cactuars

Cactuars Scruffy Nerf-Herder

libyo1 likes this.
          • Ritsunesan

Ritsunesan Space Spelunker

voshtak likes this.
          • Arem

Arem Big Damn Hero

Can't seem to get this to work, smapi doesn't show any errors in the log but the chests don't seem to exist and don't show up through list_items

• manzaralol

manzaralol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i been trying to use the sakura card captors shirts, but when they come to my bag, they tun into sheets of harp yoba.

• Mytana

Mytana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Ritsunesan

Yeah I just tested this, although I'm not sure what's causing it as the two mods are unrelated. Platonymous's mods have been a bit buggy since 1.4, so I think you would have to wait until he updates again.

• Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

• Thaliathemuse

Thaliathemuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahh I see. But I noticed that you didnt convert the skirt in the new shirt mod. Otherwise great work and thank you <3

• derpymoogle

derpymoogle Void-Bound Voyager

Fox420 likes this.
                  • Eilonwy74

Eilonwy74 Void-Bound Voyager

I know someone already did the shirts part of this mod, but it's the hair I really want. Is it possible to merge this with the new vanilla hair styles? Right now it overrides all the new stuff.

Coii's Girls Sets Pack https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2872

Thank you!!! Everyone has been fantastic helping those of us who haven't mastered building mods yet!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
                    • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Sadly, Coii doesn't allow their work to be redistributed without permission. I have reached out to them on Naver about updating their mods, but it may be a while for a response.

jing1995 and Eilonwy74 like this.
                      • Th3Tob1

Th3Tob1 Void-Bound Voyager

Same here and I really want that mod to work, it is soooo damn awesome! :(

• Ritsunesan

Edited my post, the skirts should work now. Thank you for your support!

voshtak likes this.
                          • aidyn89

aidyn89 Orbital Explorer

Skill Prestige Mod has another bug. In addition to the 2 I previously mentioned (sound loop on profession choice and constant reopening of profession choice after prestige), once we reach level 10 again, we cannot prestige a second time. I believe the second bug I reported, with the choice option always comming back, may be the reason.

jemriah likes this.
                            Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.