Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craig_prime

craig_prime Master Chief

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! Here's the same update, but using the unofficial update conventions to avoid blocking alerts for official updates.

Attached Files:

Medicell, Almonda, Xilyana and 7 others like this.
    • Ritsunesan

Ritsunesan Space Spelunker

Converted these for myself a bit ago, I also posted the coii girls one on the mod page.
      EDIT: Got the skirts to work, they're dyeable and obtained the same way as the shirts (through CJB Item Spawner)
      EDIT2: Fixed the swimsuits for the skirts

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
      • spqr_eagle

spqr_eagle Void-Bound Voyager

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Level Extender updated for SDV 1.4/SMAPI 3.0. Untested beyond verifying it loaded. PR sent to author.

Attached Files:

sternseele likes this.
        • aidyn89

aidyn89 Orbital Explorer

Skill prestige has bugs when reaching level 5 or 10 of a skill. Without any prestige level, once you select a bonus, the game doesn't progress and the sound of clicking on OK loops. Pressing E allows to continue and ends sound loop.

When you have a prestige level, once reaching level 5, the same behavior occurs, but also the window to select a perk comes back every night. Tested with farming only. Example: I reached level 10 prestige in farming, reset to 0, put my point in tiler. Reached level 5 again, only option is rancher, it is red, I try to select it and then press ok. Following night, same window opens again.

• Quackmori

Quackmori Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm seconding the hair and hats, the hats look very cute, hope they'd also work on the children and horse too

• blahblahbalhbalh

blahblahbalhbalh Void-Bound Voyager

• blahblahbalhbalh

blahblahbalhbalh Void-Bound Voyager

• Ritsunesan

Here you go, I recommend downloading the "cp cuter shoes for female farmer" mod on nexus to work with the skirts.
              EDIT: Fixed the swimsuits on the skirts, changed the names in the jsons from "pants" to "skirts"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
              • J Good

J Good Aquatic Astronaut

This removes the ability to create fish ponds, fyi. Checked the "farm" and "expansion" tabs at Robin's and the fish pond isn't listed.

• Jinx89

Jinx89 Void-Bound Voyager

hey Can anyone help me i'm looking for a specifik mod that allows you to exstend your levels and start at any level you want

• Sajiri

Sajiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've updated BFAV Crows- pearl file for 1.4 if anyone wants it, this was mainly just to figure out how to do it for myself. I believe it's working fine.

Attached Files:

tavrogan likes this.
                    • tani_heart

tani_heart Void-Bound Voyager

drakulalewis likes this.
                    • MSG_Zheng

MSG_Zheng Aquatic Astronaut

Hello. SMAPI has shown that I had successfully setup the MOD but I couldn't find any config menu/options or anything related to it (the original MOD's hot key is Z, but it didn't work)

• Ritsunesan

Attached Files:

aaaaxtral, YIUZI, Pycnopodia and 18 others like this.
                      • flameofnight

flameofnight Void-Bound Voyager

I'd like to second an earlier request for Companion NPCs. Someone else mentioned NPC Adventure as a replacement, but it doesn't have quite the same functionality (specifically it doesn't work with other mods such as Custom Kissing). If it's possible, of course!

blahblahbalhbalh likes this.
                        • art17

art17 Void-Bound Voyager

can someone please update Quality Products and Auto Quality Patch?

• zStormborn

zStormborn Orbital Explorer

I'm sure someone is working on them. Some mods take time to complete. Hopefully it will be done soon

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

I just looked at the source again, there's nothing for key inputs at all. Maybe it was taken out? I can check later today and see.

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.