Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xuqingxin

xuqingxin Void-Bound Voyager

2. sleepingrebels

sleepingrebels Scruffy Nerf-Herder

blahblahbalhbalh and jermainehhh like this.
  3. hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

4. ProSkodus

ProSkodus Void-Bound Voyager

5. Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

The same build I put up further will fix that problem too. Be warned though, SDV just had an update that broke SMAPI. It's being worked on now.

Edit
    SMAPI has been updated to work with the new SDV that came out.

Can I get you to zip up your save and send it to me. You can find a guide on how to find your save HERE[/url. You can send the zip file to me in a PM if you want.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2019
    • methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

Attached Files:

• Mizzion

Thanks, time to dig further :p

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I got errors running Task Report
        [DailyTasksReport] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
        System.InvalidOperationException: The StardewValley.Characters.Cat object doesn't have a 'wasPetToday' instance field.
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.Reflector.GetField[TValue](Object obj, String name, Boolean required) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\Reflector.cs:line 43
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ReflectionHelper.GetField[TValue](Object obj, String name, Boolean required) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ReflectionHelper.cs:line 42
        at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.PetTask.UpdateInfo() in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\Tasks\PetTask.cs:line 54
        at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.PetTask.GeneralInfo(Int32& usedLines) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\Tasks\PetTask.cs:line 77
        at DailyTasksReport.Report.GetReportText(List`1 tasks, Boolean showDetailedInfo) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\Report.cs:line 16
        at DailyTasksReport.ModEntry.GameLoop_DayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\ModEntry.cs:line 96
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88
        [DailyTasksReport] This mod failed in the Input.ButtonPressed event. Technical details:
        System.InvalidOperationException: The StardewValley.Characters.Cat object doesn't have a 'wasPetToday' instance field.
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.Reflector.GetField[TValue](Object obj, String name, Boolean required) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\Reflector.cs:line 43
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ReflectionHelper.GetField[TValue](Object obj, String name, Boolean required) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ReflectionHelper.cs:line 42
        at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.PetTask.UpdateInfo() in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\Tasks\PetTask.cs:line 54
        at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.PetTask.GeneralInfo(Int32& usedLines) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\Tasks\PetTask.cs:line 77
        at DailyTasksReport.Report.GetReportText(List`1 tasks, Boolean showDetailedInfo) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\Report.cs:line 16
        at DailyTasksReport.ModEntry.OpenReport(Boolean skipAnimation) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\ModEntry.cs:line 138
        at DailyTasksReport.ModEntry.Input_ButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e) in C:\SDV_Modding\ModUpdates\SVMods\DailyTasksReport\ModEntry.cs:line 116
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

• erinjean

erinjean Void-Bound Voyager

Stardew Hack is down after the SMAPI update.

• ScarblewAlley

ScarblewAlley Void-Bound Voyager

I get so excited about the new content in 1.4, and now we have a new patch already, which means new SMAPI. It's all happening so fast, but it's great. And the wonderful modders work so hard, and Pathoschild and other community heroes work so hard.

But then I also realize that I need to give them all some time. Who knows, they might have a real life farm to prepare for the winter. So they're doing original research while I'm just adding mods to Vortex.

Ok I got off on a tangent there, but the main point is to say thank you to everyone who works to make this game even better.

knxml likes this.
            • acidbaby

acidbaby Void-Bound Voyager

• bhole_69

bhole_69 Void-Bound Voyager

UNOFFICIAL MOD UPDATE: Sauvignon in Stardew. Now fully functional for 1.4!

Fixes old issues with the distiller profession option not appearing and source code being incompatible with the new 1.4 update for SDV.

Original Mod is credited to Jesse (user Jdvicks94 on Nexus). The original mod page, which contains a link to his open source GitHub Repo, can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2597?tab=description

Attached Files:

• SouthernGeek

SouthernGeek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

erinjean likes this.
              • J Good

J Good Aquatic Astronaut

Prismatic tools isn't working properly. Sprinkler is added and can be crafted but no option to update tools. Smapi gives an error. https://smapi.io/log/JW1GtnTU

• SouthernGeek

SouthernGeek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's not working for me either, but SMAPI doesn't show any errors. Weird.

• Helltech

Helltech Void-Bound Voyager

• Mizzion

I've been releasing updates as I fix bugs reported. The latest version for that is HERE

• Sajiri

Sajiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, would someone please update Paritee's sport horses for BFAV https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3357?tab=description

I'm not a modder, but comparing some old content.json files to an updated one, I've figured out how to update some BFAV mods myself, but some of them confuse me still. I was hoping if someone could update at least this one for me, I could use it as a comparison to update some more on my own.

• Daibuho

Daibuho Void-Bound Voyager

There seems to be a problem with the luck skills I downloaded here. Always go up to level 1. Does not go up to level 2. I'm not sure about cooking skill mod. Thanks.

• argonies

argonies Intergalactic Tourist

Is there anyway someone can fix the UI Info Suit and Convenient chest (unofficial 1.4 update) UI conflict? https://imgur.com/a/UJsFCNo

The Convenient chest UI needs to have priority over the convenient chest UI. I made a bug report a few days ago on the UI Info Suit mod but never heard anything back. Not sure which mod needs to fix it but I assume it's an easy fix.

Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.