[WebApp] Stardew Checkup -- Achievement & Completion Progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MouseyPounds, Mar 10, 2018.

1. rawstarr

rawstarr Space Spelunker

worked perfectly thank you so much

• rachelpt

rachelpt Space Spelunker

Hi! I just noticed that there's a couple of heart events missing from Pam. The wiki says there's 3, 7 and 9 hearts events but the checkup only shows the 9 hearts one.
      Just thought I should let someone know :)

I love the app, it's an amazing little helper to keep track of things! thank you so much for making it real! :D

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Glad you like it! What the wiki lists for her 3 & 7 heart events aren't actually events in the standard sense but just the minimum friendship needed for her to send you some recipes. I don't include those since there isn't any sort of cutscene to miss and recipe progress itself is tracked separately.

• alamptr

alamptr Void-Bound Voyager

It is just me or stardew checker got stuck in loading screen?

• MouseyPounds

Nobody else has reported a problem. Attach a copy of your save and I can take a look

alamptr likes this.
            • alamptr

alamptr Void-Bound Voyager

screenshot uploaded too. It is 1.3 file. I play on mobile. already tested using ipad, Laptop, and PC. I tested it with 1.4 update too (play on computer, then save)

Attached Files:

MouseyPounds likes this.
              • MouseyPounds

Thanks for the report. There was a bug in how I was counting the Joja membership progress. I put out an update that should fix it.

alamptr likes this.
                • stwigs

stwigs Space Hobo

I think I'm having the same issue as this guy here. My save is saying that I never got the floor 100 stardrop, but I have 508 energy and all 7 stardrops, I think. Could you tell me which flag in the save I can edit to resolve this? Alternatively, here's my save. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• MouseyPounds

The game detects that by the presence of the CF_Mines flag in your mailReceived. You'd want to add "<string>CF_Mines</string>" to that collection, but to trigger the Steam achievement you'll also need to consume another stardrop since that is when it checks.

If you use SMAPI there are a couple of ways to do this; one is to just cheat in a stardrop via a cheat mod or console commands after making the edit and eat it (you can just not save after if you don't want the extra energy). Another is to try and manually trigger the achievement via console commands. I can help you with either; just let me know what you want to try.

• stwigs

stwigs Space Hobo

Thanks for this! I was able to resolve. I had a backed up save from before my seventh stardrop (getting it and not unlocking it is what made me look into this). So I edited the tag on that one and got the achievement! Thanks!

• SweetGarage

SweetGarage Void-Bound Voyager

Stardew Checkup is amazing, thank you for very much for creating and maintaining it.

I believe that the Event ID you are checking for Maru's first 14-heart event is incorrect. You are checking for 3997666 but the correct ID seems to be 3917666.

(line 319) eventList.Maru.push([14.1, 3997666], [14.2, 5183338]);

• MouseyPounds

Thanks! That'll be fixed shortly.

• dustinman

dustinman Orbital Explorer

Hey MousyPounds! I was wondering if you'd consider adding some additional info to the Stardew Checkup app. Specifically, I'm trying to finish up my fishing achievements, and it would be really nice to see at a glance the details on when/where the fish can be caught. So the way that section could look is like this:

Left to catch:
                            1. Angler (Fall/Any Weather/North Bridge in Pelican Town)
                            2. Blobfish (Winter/Any Weather/Night Market)
                            This would make it much easier to figure out what you can worry about in your current season, without having to click on each fish, and then remember from day to day :).

• MouseyPounds

That would require me to hardcode all of that info into the app itself; I chose instead to make all the missing items links to the wiki so that you could look them up individually.

• typicalinman

typicalinman Space Hobo

Hey, does anyone know if this works with ps4 files? im trying to get the master crafter trophy. iv crafted one of everything but its still no activating

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you find a save file on the PS4 that you can upload to the internet? If so, try putting it in and see what happens.

That being said, about the master crafter achievement: I assume you've turned on the new "advanced crafting menu" in the options so you can check how many of each thing you've created? If so, and assuming they're all 1 or more, you're probably missing a crafting recipe. Here are some that are easy to miss, off the top of my head:
                                  - Desert warp totem recipe from the desert trader
                                  - Wicked statue recipe from Krobus
                                  - A couple recipes from the Dwarf (I forget what but just go into his shop and check)
                                  - A whole bunch of recipes from Robin, some of which don't unlock till you buy other ones. Keep opening her shop, buying everything, closing, and reopening it until you don't see any more recipes.
                                  - Flower basket (or something like that? I forget the exact name) from Pierre at the Flower Dance festival
                                  - Jack-o-lantern from Pierre at the Spirit's Eve festival
                                  - Deluxe scarecrow, from buying all 8 rarecrows (list at https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Scarecrow#Rarecrows)

You can find all the crafting recipes at https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Crafting

• typicalinman

typicalinman Space Hobo

absolute hero. iv gone through that wiki several times and cross referenced it and somehow, each time i missed the bloody warp totem for the desert. Thank you so much, saved me much heart ache!

• ClemNad

ClemNad Big Damn Hero

Thank you very much for your application, it's very handy!!

I was wondering if it was possible to show which product has not been used for the tailoring,
                                      as after a product has been used, if you re-tailor it, the result is shown, then, the data should be stored somewhere :)
                                      I've tried and checked in the xml of the world, and there is a tag <tailoredItems> but I don't know what the tag <string> refers to

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Disclaimer: I've studied programming but I haven't actually looked into the Stardew code at all.
                                        In many programming languages, a "string" is a series of letters/numbers/symbols, such as "abc" or "qwertyuiop" or "kdf3gls%jf!@f". As opposed to other basic types of objects like numbers or True/False. So my guess would be that it's just indicating that the thing within that tab is a string (a series of letters) rather than, say, a number.

ClemNad likes this.
                                        • MouseyPounds

This is an example tailoredItems entry:
                                          Code:
                                                <item>
                                                  <key>
                                                    <string>H 52 1</string>
                                                  </key>
                                                  <value>
                                                    <int>1</int>
                                                  </value>
                                                </item>

The key means that Hat #52 (Spotted Headscarf) has been made through tailoring on this save. Note that what is kept track of here is the output, not the ingredients. While this is something I might consider adding for the future, there are over 300 tailoring recipes in the base game.

ClemNad likes this.