Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sophiafairy

sophiafairy Void-Bound Voyager

I'm really hoping that Content Patcher Custom Furniture conversions for Yellog's Dark Wood & Cream Colored Furniture and Yellog's Pink Furniture are released that are compatible with 1.4... I'm not sure if there's a way to make the broken content patcher unofficial conversions work with the updated game... since it's just cosmetic stuff I assumed it was possible... ignorantly, probably haha! SMAPI is giving me a number of errors with Custom Furniture (which I updated to its most current version for 1.4) about not being able to add the furniture packs, so I assume there must be some dependency and the packs need to be updated as well. I really miss being able to decorate my farmhouse with tons of stuff and these were my favorites!

yellog's furniture
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2190
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2041

also, Kids Furniture
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3161

DeepWoods will be a good one to update as well, as people have already mentioned...!

gosh... I wish I knew how to convert things and create mods! thank you so much for all of the work and time you guys put into modding and helping the rest of us out :3

• wally232

wally232 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• manzaralol

manzaralol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, its not working for me, idk why, i got the log > https://log.smapi.io/8q3uLtEv (i am using the vanilla cat, the new yellow color one)

• almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi, thanks for these updates.
        There's a visual glitch in Replanter, as it looks like it replants a dead crop instead of a seed. Changing zone and coming back fixes it, but it looks weird.
        Also, Prairie King made easy seems to force the use of the default movement keys instead of those manually configured, making it quite unpleasant to play on foreign keyboards.
        Best regards.

• tammithix

tammithix Void-Bound Voyager

There's this to replace it here's the link - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4582

jermainehhh likes this.
          • skdkfka

skdkfka Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@skdkfka Prairie King Made Easy may not be needed, the game had some tweaks in the new update. As it stands it's probably pretty far down most folks update lists.

• LSCP

LSCP Void-Bound Voyager

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! Thank you to all the wondering people fixing mods or updating their own.

I was wondering if anyone was working on any of these or if they could please. The last updates were from 1.3 (unofficial for some)

Better Crafting 1.2.1-unofficial.3-pathoschild
              Better Quarry 1.3.1-unofficial.3-Fanq
              Remote Fridge Storage 1.5.0 (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2545)

• Bonster42

Bonster42 Void-Bound Voyager

Chest Pooling is the last I need

• Twackimus

Twackimus Void-Bound Voyager

• Thaliathemuse

Thaliathemuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Moragaine

@Thaliathemuse It's being worked on - it's also a re-write, so it will take a bit more time.

Eilonwy74 likes this.
                  • almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Looks like something's wrong in the unofficial Replanter code.
                    [Replanter] Exception: System.DivideByZeroException: Division by zero.
                    at Replanter.Replanter.GetHarvestedCrop(HoeDirt dirt, Crop crop, Int32 tileX, Int32 tileY) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 432
                    at Replanter.Replanter.PerformAction() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 249
                    at Replanter.Replanter.OnButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 161

• Thaliathemuse

Thaliathemuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah alright, thank you :3

• faefi

faefi Orbital Explorer

this didn't work for me, I think it's an error with the pets (I can't seem to get the log upload site to load today, or I'd include the log)

• wally232

wally232 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Moragaine

@wally232 The new version uses Content Packs, such as these new Warthogs and I believe this one: Bears in the Barn. For older stuff you'll have to wait for the original authors to post updates (although I know some were converted yesterday and sent to their OPs); so it's a little more waiting.

• Hirayuki

Hirayuki Big Damn Hero

Thank you very much!

• twodeuces

twodeuces Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,

First off... many, many thanks to all the folks who have scrambled so hard to update everything so quickly.

Can anybody confirm that SkillPrestige 1.2.4-unofficial.9-pathoschild is working? It loads ok for me, but as soon as I interact with the Choose Profession menu the program locks up or goes into a loop (endless button click sounds play). I had been using it with the cooking, luck, and magic mods as well, but I stripped my mods down to SkillPrestiege, CJBCheatsMenu, and SkipIntro while narrowing down the problem without any success.

Log file doesn't show anything that stands out, but I'll put in a link when smapi.io comes back up.

Update: Hitting the Esc key works. Thanks to Federama for the tip!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.