Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Obselete, changes merged into vanilla 1.4.

leilacrystal likes this.
    • fudge5962

fudge5962 Phantasmal Quasar

Do you know if a game crash still causes the chests to revert to vanilla?

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Not sure, I haven't had a crash. If it does happen, just let me know and ill look into it along side the naming issue.

• Ellisia

Ellisia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to request an update to the Expanded Fridge mod. I used it a lot, and I'd love to see it updated.

Toboz, Gold Dragon and erinjean like this.
          • galiilon

galiilon Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you all for all the updates u've already done, there I put the last mods I would like to get updated:
            Animal chooser and Better Crafting, pathoschild already made unofficial updates in the past
            Useful Bombs, Mizzion already updated it in the past too
            And Hold to Break Geodes, Stack Everything and the most needed Daily Tasks Report
            I know some of those already been requested, tho I think didnt see Useful Bombs requested yet

Again thank you all for your work ^^

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Unofficial update to :
              Daily Task Report

Changes:
              Updated to SDV 1.4 and SMAPI 3.0

I did limited testing with this mod, it seemed to be fine. It just needed a re-compile, I will notify the author and let them know.

Attached Files:

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Remove That Damn Rock updated for 1.4, changed to map patch and added Four Corners farm. Message sent to OP with link.

Attached Files:

Medicell and snowis4ever like this.
                • missashofoz

missashofoz Void-Bound Voyager

I was hoping someone here could do a fix/update of Custom Farming Redux ?

It's been updated, but it seems to be causing issues in conjunction with Artisan Valley, which the creators state they can't do anything about because the issue is with CFR. This is the statement from their Nexus Page.

If you are having issues with machines:

- Not showing up in CJB Item Spawner
                  - Not spawning with a name or the correct name
                  - Machines producing weeds
                  - Machines producing the wrong product
                  - Machines being named ??? or products being named ???

Basically anything wonky with the machines, this is a Custom Farming Redux issue. PPJA cannot do ANYTHING about this. Again, we CANNOT solve these issues. Please report them on the Custom Farming Redux page.
                  Seriously, none of the PPJA team members have C# experience besides the very basics. We would love to send a PR to the mod author if we knew how to fix it.

Any posts regarding machine issues will be archived if they are posted after this message.​

So if anyone could create an unofficial fix of whatever the issue is with Custom Farming, that'd be fantastic!

• ragingfred

ragingfred Tentacle Wrangler

Hey everyone, Thanks for all the hard work you are doing to get as much as possible updated. I was wondering if anyone had a working version of the following, or if they know of plans for updates?

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3037 - Forecaster
                    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3040 - Readers Digest
                    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/314 - Simple Crop Label
                    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2697 - Skip Fishing Game (I know the source isn't available, but perhaps someone would find the kindness in their heart to make a new version)

-Fred

• tani_heart

tani_heart Void-Bound Voyager

• skdkfka

skdkfka Void-Bound Voyager

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• ronniepcg

ronniepcg Aquatic Astronaut

Keeps telling me in SMAPI that it cannot run as there is no dll. Any way I can fix this? thank you!

• wally232

wally232 Void-Bound Voyager

• skdkfka

skdkfka Void-Bound Voyager

• zethhq

zethhq Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• SunTide

SunTide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not really. Artifact System Fixed does several things. Sure, it fixes the broken tables that caused some of the artifacts to not spawn correctly, but it also introduces a dynamic spawning system where artifacts that have already been found are less likely to spawn again. The first part was included in 1.4, the second part was not.

Anyways, ASF is one of my must-haves, so I would like to second the nomination.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2761

tavrogan likes this.
                        • Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Any status on Prospurrity? I would love to own multiple kitties again.

• lanterncat

lanterncat Void-Bound Voyager

@Melindee- since there's now an unofficial version of BFAV out, I'll update Prospurrity to work with it within the next few days

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
                              plashy, minervamaga and erinjean like this.
                            • jermainehhh

jermainehhh Poptop Tamer

The author of Companion NPCs doesn't seem to update it anymore because of time problems and a burnout, bless his soul.
                              It's now on an unknown hiatus as far as i know (?).

If one of those handsome people here could update it, that would be incredibly appreciated.

Thanks for being amazing.

flameofnight likes this.
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.