RELEASED Seasonal Outfit Changes

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Tanpoponoko, Mar 24, 2018.

1. paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These look great! @PKpixel !
    Will add in the next update :)

PKpixel likes this.
    • PKpixel

PKpixel Void-Bound Voyager

Here are some Luau portraits for George and Evelyn.

Attached Files:

• purifico

purifico Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone willing to use this Elliott portrait and alter it to fit with the seasonal outfits in this mod? I really hate fabiott's look. The original author is no longer working on it, as far as I know, even the cp version of it was done by someone else

Attached Files:

• pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

Looks really awesome, guys!

Any plans to extend the variations for custom NPCs?

• Tanpoponoko

Tanpoponoko Big Damn Hero

Hey all!

Sorry I've been absent, but I just checked in to see all the incredible new additions to the mod. They all look so amazing, everyone should be so proud of their work!

I've been so busy with stuff, but I've been excited about the new characters added in SDV Expanded. If I get some time in the future (right now is crazy cause I'm preparing my novel for publication and in the middle of submitting a new one) and I get permission from Flashshifter, I might add the new NPCs to the mod. I'll probably wait until all of them are released, though, before I start.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

if you get permission i would be willing to help with the sprites ^^ i am rather fond of that mod~

pepoluan and Tanpoponoko like this.
              • purifico

purifico Void-Bound Voyager

Sabreene's Eliott variant is great. Thank you for your work

• Tanpoponoko

Hit a lull in book stuff...so I decided to add to the mod :D Currently working on new extra outfits for the girls. Maternity portraits for all 6, Abigail summer (current will become summer rain indoor), Emily fall (current will become fall rain), Leah fall breeze, Penny summer rain, Maru fall breeze, and Haley summer rain outfits coming soon! So far I'm about 20% of the way through. I'll post them all together with previews when I'm done.

Edit: Abigail and Emily are done. Starting on Leah.

Edit 7/18: Leah done, Haley next.

Edit 7/19: Haley done, on to Penny!

Edit 7/22: Penny is finished! Just Maru left :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
                    Medicell and paradigmnomad like this.
                  • Tanpoponoko

Apologies for the double post, but here are the new portraits and sprites!

These are based on this piece of fan art by Laurapix that I absolutely fell in love with!
                    [​IMG]

Sprites:
                    [​IMG]

Portraits:

[​IMG]
                    Summer sun, Fall sun, Fall Wind, Summer Rain, Spring Wind, Fall Wind

In addition here are portraits to match the maternity sprites for the ladies.
                    [​IMG]

Also, in other news, I got permission from Flashshifter to work on seasonal outfits for the new NPCs in SVE! Those will be coming your way soon :)

All new content attached

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
                      Medicell, randomlybookish and vadie like this.
                    • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

neat! please extract the sprites and send them over ^^ i will get right to work<3

• Tanpoponoko

I'm actually really excited about doing a design for all of them, so I think I'm just gonna go solo at first. If you wanna ask Flashshifter too, we can add yours in as extra outfits, though, if you want!

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

oh, don't worry about me, if you'd rather do it yourself that is totally fine ^^ it is your project, not mine<3

• LivingNexus

LivingNexus Void-Bound Voyager

I'm really excited about SVE support. If we want an up-to-date "no bowlegs" version do we need to extract the XNBs and edit the sprites manually? It never bothered me until it was pointed out and I noticed some sprites have it and some don't. I know people have worked on this in the past but not sure if they've kept pace with all the recent updates.

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

Any word on SVE support?

• Tanpoponoko

I am still planning on it! I'm in grad school now, so I'm a bit distracted, but it will arrive eventually!

Inalleon likes this.
                                • lithogen

lithogen Space Spelunker

I'm working on a Stardew Valley companion app, I was wondering if I'm could use these sprites for the app? I'll provide credits of course, but just thought I'd ask to see if it's okay.

• Tanpoponoko

If I created it, you can use it as long as it's not offensive ^^^

I have a couple days off school for fall break....gonna try to get some files updated. Also, ParadigmNomad, is it possible to get the new outfits I created for the ladies added into the mod eventually?

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I had them in there and an update took them out. Had a few copies floating around. Give me a day and I'll add them in 2.0.4.

Tanpoponoko likes this.
                                      • Tanpoponoko

Realized there are missing luau portraits, so did them up really quick. Will move on to filling in the missing new portraits/sprites next. Vincent is just the portrait from the swimsuit set but I figured it would work just as well for the luau sprite since it's basically exactly the same :p Sam is an edit from that swimsuit set too! Linus is an edit as well!

EDIT:
                                        First batch of sprite edits attached. Does anyone know if the new sprites where it looks like people are asleep need edits? I haven't had much of a chance to play the game and I'm not sure if those need outfits to match every sprite sheet.

EDIT 12/25/19:
                                        Getting through the fixes little by little. Done alphabetically up til Marnie. Hopefully will be finished in a day or two!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
                                          paradigmnomad and Medicell like this.
                                        • Tanpoponoko

Here are the fixed sprites for 1.4

Moving on to the new portraits for Sam and Penny tomorrow. I'm also going to make some extra/alternate portraits for a few of the existing characters. Then I'll start on the SVE characters!

(Also, just a note on the fixes, I tried to keep the file names as close to the existing mod as possible, but some of the files were changed to fit my personal version so I apologize for any confusion that may cause.)

Another side note, I tried creating some PJs for some characters, though I'm pretty sure you won't be able to see them since they're under the covers. I am not sure, though, if those same sprites are used for other purposes or cutscenes besides sleeping. If this is the case and someone spots someone suddenly getting that PJ sprite out of nowhere, can you please let me know so I can fix it? (still haven't had a chance to play 1.4 haha)

Edit 12/29/19:
                                          Penny portraits added

Edit again 12/29:
                                          Sam portraits added

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
                                            Arkanto and rainb0wbiscuit like this.