1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Enhanced Storage Hoarder Addon is now in the same archive as Enhanced Storage now i believe.

2. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

It is, upon downloading, as for my issue, it's been completely squashed, it was Sentient Supper's Combat Overhaul mod that caused the MotherPoptop to die upon spawning.

3. matthew57778

4. Tomasdav

Tomasdav Void-Bound Voyager

Well I have FU latest version and the cavern quest can´t start even when I have personal tricorder if you bypass this quest you get no mechs in outpost instead of FU mechs parts there are Perfectly generated items

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Sounds like a mod conflict, or you have the tricorder in your toolbar. But most likely a conflict, since you are seeing PGIs and shouldnt be, as they wouldn't be affected in such a way.

6. Tomasdav

Tried on freshly reinstalled version with only FU still can´t get into cavern even when having tricorder and console command to finnish quest and going to outpost, on mech table is PGIs with reciepe requirements for FU mech parts

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and yet you cant be bothered to follow instructions and attach a log, so I won't be helping you. Follow the directions for reporting issues. Thanks. Until I see a log, I won't be responding to any more questions about your problem.

It should be noted: FU will not work on starbound versions under 1.4. If you are using an illegal outdated copy, that is the reason why it isn't working.

8. Tomasdav

I have regular version 1.4.4 from GOG this is log with other mods installed with the cavern enter issue, not sure wheter there would be not working mechs in log too

Attached Files:

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

No you don't. Your log directly states:

[12:22:04.401] [Info] Client Version 1.3.3 (windows x86_64) Source ID: c21069b204d626bfe673a047a2100d2fcd0766d4 Protocol: 743

Upgrade your client. 1.3.3 will no longer work with FU, period.

10. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Space Spelunker

I have no idea how to download files from GitHub. Can someone give me the rundown on what I'm suppose to do?

11. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

You click on source code, look at the screenshot.
    source code.png

12. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Space Spelunker

Thank you. Do I need to do anything else (besides unzip the folder)?

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

unzip into /mods/
    done.

14. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Space Spelunker

Much oblige.

15. SrsBznz

SrsBznz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What do the new elemental damage types on weapons do? Been unable to find documentation of it in the in-game codex entries provided at the start or on the wiki.

Going by assumption and what I read on page 14 of the codex about effects they're Radiation, Cosmic and Shadow.
    If a weapon deals any of these types of damage what exactly do the debuffs do? Does Cosmic and Shadow apply Insanity or is that an environmental effect? And same for Radiation I suppose, I'm guessing that it doesn't cause the effects of planetary Radiation (just like Cold or Fire damage does not equal the effect of going unprotected to cold or warm planets).

Also what does the tooltip number below crit chance % on weapons indicate? The amount of damage that is added in case of a critical strike?

16. matthew57778

Bug post
    upload_2019-12-1_17-41-6.png

well there were no errors only a strange message. something a non-human.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

screencap is utterly worthless. Log , as per instructions, thanks. Almost 100% of the time, its because you didn't update your client to 1.4.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Cosmic often causes defense debuff. Shadow will screw up movement and do a very mild short-duration dot. Radiation is generally DoT if it affects you as Rad Burn, otherwise it will act differently depending on the source. Poison is much the same.

below crit % is the bonus it grants to crit damage, as a flat bonus (not a multiplier)

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. SrsBznz

SrsBznz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any way to make Extended GUI compatible with FU? Getting Many Tabs fixed some crafting stations but the category with a cog icon on the mech part crafting table is still messed up.