Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@catmists That is already a CP mod, no need for conversion.

• yungbawal

yungbawal Space Hobo

• yungbawal

yungbawal Space Hobo

• leadpotato

leadpotato Yeah, You!

Hello I'm very confused on what I'm supposed to do in the config files??

• urdnots

urdnots Void-Bound Voyager

wondering if someone would make a cp conversion for chill leah!!

• Moragaine

@urdnots It is a CP mod, sort of.. It loads the data from xnb's, rather than png's; and you'll probably have to make a folder for it, since it doesn't seem to have one.

• Mundandr

Mundandr Intergalactic Tourist

Can u convert Alec NPC like Flo NPC, please..

HeyItsDuke likes this.
            • fudge5962

fudge5962 Phantasmal Quasar

Don't know where else to post this besides the original thread, but I've noticed that the Slime Animals mod is bugged now. The goats are reverted back to their normal versions. Not sure when that happened or why.

• Chizeropa

Chizeropa Void-Bound Voyager

How do I get the crystal path to work properly? do I need to replace the original xnb file with the one i want?

• geudude1417

geudude1417 Void-Bound Voyager

Please tell me there's CP for this if not can someone make for me... TIA.. I want it so badly... >¤<,

Eureka..
                  By the way it's on page 9 of this thread.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
                  • ChairFruit

ChairFruit Void-Bound Voyager

• chongobongo

chongobongo Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone converted the Coii mods? I wanted to use all of her sets, but without editing files, you can only use one.

• ravenrakkuas

ravenrakkuas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here it is. Had to mess around with my mods since I have adopt n' skin but she's a workin'
                      Disclaimer: The OA can request me to take this down at anytime or take this mod and upload it themselves.

It would probably be smart to link the mods you're talking about. If someone did decide to convert some requests, they're probably not want to go searching for it. Even if it's considered a popular mod, cause IDK who Coii is and what mods she made.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
                      • Moragaine

@chongobongo Coii has 4 different sets of hairs, clothing and hats on Nexus; all of them have Content Patcher versions.

• hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

• ravenrakkuas

Since clementckm92 explicitly requires permission for this mod but hasn't been seen since Aug 2017 I'm a bit iffy about this and if a moderator decides against this then okay. I sent a message to him and when/if he responds I'll respond accordingly.
                          Here is the conversion for you.
                          Disclaimer: The OA can request me to take this down at any time or take this mod and upload it themselves.

...which crystal path? What mod are you talking about?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
                            Medicell likes this.
                          • Chaos Reaper

Chaos Reaper Void-Bound Voyager

is there a cp version of these mod. Stardew Foliage Redone - A Nature Toned Map Recolour, MythicPhoenix's Elven Farmer, New Rainbow Shell and Snooz's Female Farmer Clothing Overhaul. if not then can anyone make a cp version of those mod. is there a way to combine the mod New Shirts and 2 new Skirts, Cute Shirts Mod V1.2, New Shirts by alicedafox for Custom Shirts, Coii's Girls Sets Pack minus the hairstyle, Coii's Basic Shirts Pack, the cp version of Wedding Dresses and Missy's Shirt with Originals into a single cp version?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
                            • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Foliage got an update today, as for the others, you'll have to wait for the authors to update them. And I know Coii at the very least does not allow distribution of their mods.

nNukeh likes this.
                              • ravenrakkuas

I believe Elven Farmer already has been converted. I just downloaded it from nexus... Yep Mythic converted it herself. Here
                                Foliage redone is also converted here
                                IDK if this is the Rainbow Shell mod you're talking about but it's the only one that pops up on nexus. And it says it's CP Here
                                About the other stuff. I couldn't find a conversion of Snoozs and yes there is a way to combine all those mods. I could give it a go, but I have a full 34 hour work week ahead of me so it might take awhile.

• Chaos Reaper

Chaos Reaper Void-Bound Voyager

well that annoying since one cp version of a clothing mod can't work with a other cp version of a diff clothing mod and trust me i did try, both was trying to load but some reason something prevent them from loading :( my guess was because both mod was clothing mod.
                                  this the exact line. i think all these clothing mod combined into a single cp version would help

[Content Patcher] Multiple patches want to load Characters\Farmer\shirts (Cute Shirts Mod V1.2 > Load Characters/Farmer/shirts, Missy's Shirts > Load Characters/Farmer/Shirts, Wedding Dresses and Red Shirts > Load Characters/Farmer/shirts). None will be applied.
                                  [Content Patcher] Multiple patches want to load Characters\Farmer\shirts (Cute Shirts Mod V1.2 > Load Characters/Farmer/shirts, Missy's Shirts > Load Characters/Farmer/Shirts, Wedding Dresses and Red Shirts > Load Characters/Farmer/shirts). None will be applied.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.