RELEASED Json Assets 1.6.2

Successor to custom crops

1. Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

As I said, you might have a bug regarding the load order of the IDs.

Can you install Custom Harvest Fix at mods.smapi.io, save the game and then load it again?

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for suggesting this! I tried playing with the Harvest fix mod but nothing seemed to change after saves and restarting the game. Here's my log https://log.smapi.io/KvFDUN3z. What I have tested it seems that the custom crops and trees are the problem. I installed a JA custom animal product mod and that didn't mess up the id's for some reason.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Can you uninstall and then reinstall the JA mods that contains the problem items, play one day, save and reload the game with CustomHarvestFix intact?
        Can you uninstall SDVM? I can't read Finnish but it seems that SMAPI is having issues with this mod.

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Here's the log without the problem items and without SDVM: https://log.smapi.io/0vWfXP0U. the problem occurred before I tried SDVM. Or did you mean I should uninstall all the custom crops and trees in my game? I have some that are working but they might work just because they were the first and only crops I installed.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Yes uninstall the crop content packs and then reinstall them, play one day, save it and then reload the game.
            The only reason why I mentioned SDVM is because you're also using Climates of Ferngill as well.

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

What should I do after that? I uninstalled the crops (took awhile) and then saved etc. then I reinstalled all the crops. they work fine because I installed them at the same time but I'm still having the same problem that I can't add crops afterwards.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

What do you mean you can't add more crops? How many crops do you have? There's a max limit I think.

Are you still having problems with IDs? Did you contact the author to see if they can help as well?

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Yes I'm still having the problem with the ID's, nothing has changed. I don't have many crops put the point is that I can't add more in the future. I contacted them in the discord and some other but I think they are really busy. Thanks for trying to help me anyway!

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Ok this is the only thing I can come up that may help:

Download CJB Item Spawner here: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/93 and go to the Seeds & Crops section. Pick any seeds or saplings and store them in a storage box. Play one more day and then quit. Reload the game. Then plant them and allow them to grow till they're almost ready to harvest. Quit the game and then reload. Are there still any issues?

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

You mean I should do that after adding a new crop/tree? From my experience when I have added a new crop/tree (as I can check the ID's from save files) nothing I have done so far has changed the messed up ID's back to normal. I can try that too though. But I would assume the bug is in some of the mods that need fixing and not what I'm doing in the actual gameplay? Like apparently it's a really common bug with Jsonassets that was supposed to be fixed in the last update. But yeah I don't now I'm getting it as many people don't have the problem anymore.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

From my own experience, Json Assets checks the IDs every time you save/load the game. It should automatically resets the IDs if it detects an error (Custom Harvest Fix helps with fixing any bugs in this regard). The item spawner bypasses the usual route by automatically allowing you access AFTER JA resets the IDs (or should) so you can see whether the IDs are still messed up. You can check the seeds and names from the spawner and see if they match. Since JA doesn't affect the spawner, you should be able to get the right seeds. Let me know if you still have any issues.

The only thing I can think is to uninstall and reinstall Json Assets and all of the affected mods and then reinstall JA and then the other mods. Aside from that, I have no clue except to post a bug report on the official Nexus page and hope for a response.

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Okay thank you very much! I will try again. I noticed that Custom harvest fix only checks the animal produce? I had no error with the animal produce id's after installing it which is great! in item spawner everything seems to be fine. It's the already existing trees, items, crops that get messed up I guess.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Yes you need to remove those I am afraid.

• spacechase0

spacechase0 Ketchup Robot

spacechase0 updated Json Assets with a new update entry:

SDV 1.4, features, stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• AieraVixen

AieraVixen Void-Bound Voyager

Having an issue with JSON Assets I think... But I'm not any sort of talent with programing or any of the sorts so if someone could give me an idea of what might be wrong... I know I'm having an overlap in Greenhouse stuff but I'm not too concerned about that at the moment.

The first set of errors is given to me when I load up a game. The second from when I try to access CJB Item Spawner

Attached Files:

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Full log please? It seems that you may have a few mod conflicts. It's hard to know without seeing the entire log though.

• fyrefly85

fyrefly85 Space Hobo

When loading the game, I get these error codes. Any help? I do have SpaceCore installed btw, though nothing I have should require it

[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.
                                    [SMAPI] - Eemie's Crops 1.3.2 because it needs the 'Json Assets' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
                                    [SMAPI] - Eemie's Flowers for Json Assets 1.2.0 because it needs the 'Json Assets' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
                                    [SMAPI] - Json Assets 1.5.1 because it requires mods which aren't installed (SpaceCore: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1348).

• spacechase0