1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. gvancamp

gvancamp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Frackin Interface needs an update for latest version of StardustSuite... specifically the quickbar image has changed. /sys/stardust/quickbar/openquickbar.png

Resulting errors:

Code:
    [Error] Could not load image asset '/sys/stardust/quickbar/openquickbar.png:hover', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (0, 54) size (22, 18) out of image bounds (18, 90)
    [20:58:10.426] [Error] Could not load image asset '/sys/stardust/quickbar/openquickbar.png:openHover', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (0, 18) size (22, 18) out of image bounds (18, 90)
    [20:58:10.926] [Error] Could not load image asset '/sys/stardust/quickbar/openquickbar.png:open', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (0, 36) size (22, 18) out of image bounds (18, 90)

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i use Quickbar Mini. Works just fine. I'll poke on it when I get to it.

edit: my frames file looks fine and matches his setup. 22 wide, 18px tall.

his
    https://github.com/zetaPRIME/sb.StardustSuite/tree/master/StardustLib/sys/stardust/quickbar

mine:
    https://github.com/sayterdarkwynd/FrackinInterface/tree/master/sys/stardust/quickbar

as you can see, FI doesnt even have files, just images, to match it. so it cannot be incompatible. Something else is causing the issue.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  4. gvancamp

gvancamp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

zetaPRIME's newest quickbar image dimensions are 22x90. The one you have in FI is 18x90.

I'm 99% sure this is the problem. I cleared out all mods except for StardustLib.pak, StardustLibPost.pak, StarTech.pak, and FrackinInterface-1.5.pak to test.

Here's a quick-fix drop-in replacement I made up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no, the one i have in FI is 22x90. You likely dont have the most recent build, or i forgot to push it ages back (more likely the issue at hand)

edit: there, just updated git with the push, id commited, but forgotten to push. for months!

also, in the future, please respond in the correct mods discussion area. I am unsure why you are reporting an FI issue here in the first place.

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Power cores don't unlock the Bounty Board. There's no entry for it in the LearnBlueprintsOnPickup for the item.

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

already addressed on our end.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. alex7887

alex7887 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Я установил данный мод 2 обновления назад, но он не работает, игра просто не запускается.
    Вот лог.
    Скачивал мод со стима
    https://pastebin.com/4SJ48aUi

I installed this mod 2 updates ago, but it does not work, the game just does not start.
    Here's the log.
    Downloaded mod with steam

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

if its from steam, why is is pak'd up? I'd wager that is related. Also, what is "x3 character creation"? that could also be related. Did you recently *remove* any mods? that could *also* be related.

It appears to be race or creature related, but without more information I can't tell you anything else.

12. alex7887

In steam, all mods are stored in a packaged form, that is, in ".pak " I don't know why.
    I as usually downloaded steam mod through: http://steamworkshop.download/
    Mods downloaded from steam, work well, so I can not say that this is a problem.
    x3 character creation, is a character creation window extender, for races from mods.
    I also tested this mod by adding only Xbawks Character Extender.
    Also, there is no performance, perhaps the version of steam was not working, this will soon start to download a new version, if it does not work, the problem is probably something else.
    Well, I did not use other mods immediately to avoid compatibility problems.
    But if in the game where it saves the order and used mods, I don't know where he is, what would it be clean for proper operation of the mod.
    Anyway, I try not to use other mods when I add a new mod to the game.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you do not need a character extender for FU anymore. We have a 100-slot one built in now.

14. alex7887

This is good, but I also tried to run without a slot extender, just one FU, it also did not work.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.
    I will download FU from GitHub, the problem should be solved.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, but I'm experiencing an issue in which the growing tray flat out consumes the items inside of it(with requisite water, fertilizer, and/or power) and then never grows them. This is happening with both the wooden growing trays and the powered hydroponics trays.

In addition, closing the game and re-entering the area with the trays will cause the tray to consume additional seeds/items, as it didn't seem to correctly internalize them the first time they were consumed.

There is a LUA error that references growing trays("unifiedgrowingtrays") in the log when it consumes items, which can be found at the tail end of the log I've posted here as I exited the game directly after attempting to use it(hoping gist is okay to use for sharing the log, it's always been more reliable for me than pastebin anyways):

https://gist.github.com/Febilian/be118a60dbd1f79610e133256463bc7c

EDIT: I have also discovered a LUA error that occurs when I try to breed honey bees and forest bees together in an apiary to create hardy bees(nothing happens, except the error shows up in the log). They function fine otherwise.

https://gist.github.com/Febilian/a7aca748298293a93257417f7bee7c1c

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and thats because you have addon mods messing with the code in some way. Those errors refer to lua files not present in any of my work.

18. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Good to know. I didn't put this set of mods together(it's a server), so I wasn't sure. I will look into it more on my end.

EDIT: For the sake of following through and anyone else looking for the issue: it is the FU Factory Delagger mod on the Steam workshop that is breaking bee breeding in apiaries and growing trays, and possibly other FU stations as well.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  19. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Code:
    [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName fugoreexplosionsmall. configfile /projectiles/explosions/fugoreexplosion/fugoreexplosionsmall.projectile
    Can't seem to find that duplicate file. Oh well, guess to wait for the next update.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yes, thats already fixed :)