Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dioxie

dioxie Space Hobo

2. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@dioxie Looking for Love and Stardew Valley Expanded are not compatible; your main error is one of the spouse rooms throwing an out of range error.

• dioxie

dioxie Space Hobo

I removed it, but now having the following errors.

Attached Files:

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@dioxie New log, please, can't read that.. lol

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@dioxie Please upload the log file instead of making screenshots. It seems that smapi tries to load a character that isn't there. We cannot tell you more without the full log. With some digging I did I think that it might be connected to "Spouse Room Ram" or "Robin Romance Mod".

• dioxie

dioxie Space Hobo

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@dioxie I think you removed CP_Robin_Romance and now the games tries to load the "Ram" character that is saved in your save file but it can't since the mod is not there anymore. While there are ways to remove those references from your save file, I recommend reinstalling this mod.
            You are also missing PyTK. This is an important dependency for a lot of your mods.

• tigersbunny

tigersbunny Aquatic Astronaut

hello, i've never used this before so i apologize in advance if i do anything wrong. so, i'm having a bit of trouble with saving my game. if i save as soon as i wake up, then it goes through just fine; however, if i save after working all day, the game crashes. it's extremely frustrating to lose progress over and over again. i don't know wat's happening. i did install a bunch of mods today, so i'm assuming that one of them is the problem, but how do i figure out which one?

edit: here is my log! i'm sorry if this is a simple problem. i'm not very tech savy : https://log.smapi.io/EuUUZU2X

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
              • jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@tigersbunny There seems to be something wrong with your save file. It fails to load properly (at least in the load game menu). That might cause the problem that leads to the crash. Or not: After looking at the log again and checking the referenced game code, I think the issue might be related to a mod modifying crafting or cooking recipes. If you added one of those mods recently, you might want to remove it and see if it helps.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@dioxie See Saves#Remove an NPC on the wiki for help removing the custom NPC if you don't want that mod anymore. You can also post a zip of your save files here, and I'll remove it for you.

• fillythepotato

fillythepotato Tentacle Wrangler

Hello! I'm new to modding and not very knowledgeable about it. I've noticed that my game keeps crashing when I go to sleep (on Spring 27 Year 3). I know I'm upgrading my house to get a cellar. I think it might be my mod for Romanceable Rasmodius(?), because I saw someone on nexusmods also posting a similar situation.

Here's the error log: https://log.smapi.io/EEKcE0Tj

If I do end up deleting that mod, will my game be okay? (Sorry, dumb question.) I'm married to the Wizard with a child, so would they just disappear? :(

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@fillythepotato That's a common issue when upgrading the house or getting married if the farmhouse map is customised (hopefully fixed in the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.4). I don't see anything in your log which changes the farmhouse though; did you replace any XNB files in your Content folder? Does it still happen if you reset your content files?

• Lucaines

Lucaines Void-Bound Voyager

^
                        I don't like to interrupt while someone else is already getting help, but since it's late here, I'll just seek help and check in next day o/

https://log.smapi.io/safNfwBm
                        All I did was edit one map. But not even anything coded. I did also update some mods, but that was after/during the crash (I got the notification that I could update and then did that while Stardew Valley loaded up). In another folder I edited the maps a bit more - still nothing coded - and crashed too. I don't usually get crashes so.. pretty weird for me. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!

• fillythepotato

Oooh, okay thank you for the info! That makes a lot more sense now; my farmhouse is customized to have the wizard's room in it (it's an extra empty room, although, for some reason there's no wallpaper, and I can walk on the wall lol). I believe it came with the Romanceable Rasmodius mod.

As for replacing any XNB files in my content folder, I've replaced portraits and sprites of the characters.

*Edit: I reset my content files, and I still get the crash. :(

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
                          • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Lucaines The game is crashing trying to load a DildosBachelors tilesheet; is that one you've created? If so, did you copy it into the mod folder which has the map you're editing?

@fillythepotato I might be able to fix it for you by forcing the upgrade to complete without the spouse, then restoring the spouse. Can you post a zip of your save files and Mods folder? (If it's too big to post here, you can upload it to a site like catbox and post the link here.)

• fillythepotato

Oooh, thank you so much!! Hopefully, I did this right.

Attached Files:

• Lucaines

Interesting.. I removed that tilesheet from the folder. It's not *supposed* to be there. I think what caused the issue was that in the Tent.xnb map from the base game (not Smapi-modded), even though I removed the object from that tilesheet, I didn't remove the actual sheet.

Now, as for the other folder where I added stuff instead of removing.. I thought the solution here would just be the opposite or something like that, but it's not working. Would you mind taking a look here aswell?
                                https://log.smapi.io/TYSqtbFz
                                Thank you so much, again!

Thanks for not judging about that name too btw lol.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@fillythepotato The attached save should fix it. The date should be the same, but with the upgrade completed.

@Lucaines Do you need Advanced Location Loader? If not you can remove it to fix that error.

Attached Files:

• fillythepotato

Oh gosh, thank you SO much for this!! \(; - ; ) I appreciate it a lot! Hope you have a wonderful day!<3

Pathoschild likes this.
                                    • Lucaines

It worked! Thanks very much. ^^

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.